Indian Railways RRB/RRC Group D Salary 2022
RRB is commonly known as Railway Recruitment Cell and RRC as Railway Recruitment Cell. These are known as the two types of groups that come under the Railway. Now Railway has released some job opportunities for its two most common groups which are RRB and RRC. Railway started this recruitment process every year where Railway recruit youngsters who are educated enough and wanted to make their career in the Government sector. The basic salary under the Railway scheme is 18000 rs but the selected candidate will receive around 22000 to 25000 salary in hand after getting the allowance charges adding in that.
RRB Group D Recruitment Salary, Pay Scale, Pay Band 2022
This is considered a very prestigious job profile in India where people think that the Railway is some sort of reliable source of Income. So now those who want to be a part of the Indian railway can apply for these positions and after clearing the examination they will get recruited by the Railway department. In this Group D Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for RRB/RRC Group D Recruitment 2022 Bharti Notification Eligibility
Railway examines group D recruitments for which the structure of examination is –
- Candidates who have a certificate of 10 classes from any recognized board or institution under the government of India can only apply for this job profile.
- The candidate should have any certification from NCVT / SCVT or as equivalent to the National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) which should be granted by NCVT.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 31 years until the date of the submission of the registration form.
- The number of posts that have been released by Railway for the group D recruitment process is 100000 for male and female candidates.
- This job profile is one of the most reputed and prestigious work profiles of the Railway department.
- The examination paper will consist of 100 questions it which will be objective type.
- There will be no negative marking for this examination.
- The time duration for this examination is 90 min or 1.5 hours in total.
- These RRC group D posts are considered as a lower-level job in Railways. The recruitment process happens for those employees who will be responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the railways’ assets and tracks both.
Railway RRB/RRC Group D Basic Salary in Hand, Allowances List 2022
Railway gives 18000 monthly as the basic salary to these group D candidates if with that a candidate is also a track maintainer then that person gets 2700 rs extra every month. The basic salary for the group D candidates is divided into categories which are-
- The Basic Pay of these group D candidates are – 18000/-
- Dearness Allowances (DA) (12%) of these candidates are – 2160/-
- Transport Allowances (TA) of these candidates are – 1800/-
- House Rent Allowances (HRA) X Class City for these candidates are: – 4320 Y Class City: – 2880 Z Class City: – 1440
- Net Salary of these candidates are- X Class City: – 22320/- Y Class City: – 20880/- Z Class City: – 19440/-
- Net Salary for Track Maintainer candidates are – X Class City: -25020/- Y Class City: -23580/- Z Class City: -22140/-