Pudhumai Penn Scheme
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.K. Stalin and Delhi Chief Minister Shri Arvind Kejriwal have taken an initiative for social welfare. For this, he has also inaugurated a model school scheme, this is a Muvalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar higher education scheme, which we know as the “Pudhumai Penn Scheme”, through this scheme, women are helped to face many problems in society. And along with this, women students will be encouraged to improve their general well-being and continue their education. If you want to get all the information related to this “Pudhumai Penn Scheme”, then read our article in its entirety. Under this, we will give you all the objectives related to the scheme, the benefits of online application, and What is the “Pudhumai Penn Scheme”? going to give more information, you are requested to read this article completely.
Pudhumai Penn Scheme
In the presence of the Chief Minister of Delhi, Shri Arvind Kejriwal, the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu said that the scheme was launched during a program at Bharti Mahila College OK Chennai on 1st May. Model schools are being run. Similarly, 26 schools of excellence and 15 medical models have been presented by the Tamil Nadu government, which will now be operated in Tamil Nadu through this Pudhumai Penn Scheme. First of all, let us tell you the meaning of the name Pudhumai Penn. In the next few years, it is going to be a pioneer and revolutionary. To solve these problems, the Tamil Nadu government has started the Pudhumai Penn Scheme, through which a revolutionary image of women will be created in this society.
Tamil Nadu Puthumai Penn Scheme Objectives
As you all know that the education system of our country India has come to a complete halt. The government has started this scheme, women have been given benefits through this scheme, and through this scheme, all those women who used to study in government schools from class 6 to 12 are now willing to take higher education but financially Due to the situation, all of them will be given a stipend of ₹ 1000, along with this Mr. Stalin initiated the initiative through the Muvalur Ramamirtham Ammayar Memorial ‘Puthumai Pen’ (Modern Women) scheme. Priority for education will be given to women residents.
Pudhumai Penn Scheme Benefits
- Keeping in view the problems of today’s time and considering them, this scheme has been started on the basis of foresight. The benefits of which will be visible to us for the next several years.
- All those girl students who want to take graduation and diploma in whatever field they are. ₹ 1000 will be given as a stipend to all those girl students.
- Now let us also tell you that the benefit of this scheme will also be given to those students who are enrolled in the places of Arts, Science and Engineering, and who are taking education from class 6 to 12.
- With this, let us tell you that in the initial phase of the scheme, 613 students will be given stipends in the form of debit cards.
- This Pudhumai Penn Scheme has also been operated with the aim of increasing self-confidence for women, through which women can become self-reliant by getting an education.
- Through this scheme, women will be encouraged to education, along with those who need financial assistance will be given financial assistance, as well as the parents of fellow women, will be encouraged regarding their education.
Pudhumai Penn Scheme Eligibility
- Interested applicants must be a resident of Tamil Nadu state and a citizen of India.
- Students studying in classes 6th to class 12th
- Interested-only applicants should be a student
- To take advantage of this Pudhumai Penn Scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a girl.
Puthumai Penn Scheme Needed
- Residential Proof.
- Guardian’s/ parents’ mobile number.
- Aadhar card or voter ID.
How to Apply Online to fill Pudhumai Penn Form Scheme
If you also want to apply under this Pudhumai Penn Scheme, then let us tell you that before applying under this scheme. it is mandatory for you to fulfill all the above-given eligibility criteria. along with this let us tell you that the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. An announcement has been made to operate this scheme through this scheme. but till now no information has been given to us to apply under this scheme. if you want to apply under this scheme and want to take advantage of this scheme. Then we request that you can bookmark our website, through this whenever it is announced to apply under this scheme, then we will inform you through this article and all new updates will be given to you. The information will reach, along with this, if you want to get some information, then you can ask by commenting through our comment section, then our team is always ready to reply to your comment.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|