PMVVY Online Registration Form 2023
The government has started the registration process for Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana yojana under which candidates can make the online application for registration which is www.licindia.in. Earlier this scheme was known as LIC Life Insurance Corporation after which the name got changed for this policy by Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana. The process of registration is open for the interested candidate in both the methods online and offline both. To make the offline process in Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana yojana candidates can also visit the nearest branch or office of the LIC where they can make the application process done.
PMVVY Pension Scheme 2023 LIC Interest Last Date Extended
This type of scheme is also run by a central government named Atal Bihari Pension Yojana in which the government provides monthly benefits to the candidates which helps them to improve their financial condition. In this Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana, the yojana government ensures to provide pension to the candidates after complete 60 years of age which the tenure of the pension scheme will be for 10 years. In this Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana candidate gets the benefits of 8% interest in their pension or in their 10 years of returns.
Eligibility Criteria for PMVVY Application Form 2023
To apply in this scheme candidates also need to ensure some eligibility criteria which are –
- The candidate should be a citizen of India or a refugee candidate should come to India before 1st January 1962.
- Candidates need to have an Aadhaar card issued by the government of India mandatory to get enrolled in this scheme.
How To Apply Online for fill Prime Minister PM Vaya Vandana Yojana 2023
After completing the eligibility criteria candidate can make the application process online by following some simple steps which are-
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of Lic which is www.licindia.in.
- After coming on the home page of the website candidate need to click on the Buy Policies Online button available on the screen.
- After this, they need to click on the Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojan scheme button on the website.
- Here candidate needs to click on the “Buy Online” button to get the application form online.
- Otherwise, the candidate can also click on the direct link to make this registration process which is https://onlinesales.licindia.in/eSales/liconline
- Now candidate needs to click on the Get Access ID button on the screen after which they will receive a 9 digit code on their email address.
- After this candidate needs to fill in the access id details in the form and needs to click on the Proceed button.
- Now candidates can choose the option which is available to deposit funds under this scheme.
- After that candidates need to fill all the forms without making any mistakes and after that, they need to click on the submit button after which the registration process will get complete.
- After the registration process will get done candidates will receive an SMS and email of the application number which they can carry with them for future reference.
Benefits of the PMMVY pension yojana scheme 2023 of the government are-
- Candidates will benefit from an 8% interest rate on the amount after 10 years of completion.
- This candidate can also choose the pension fund-cutting process on a monthly, yearly, and quarterly basis.
- For this scheme of government GST is also not applicable.
- Candidates will be able to get loans of the 75% of the value after the completion of 3 years of the policy.
- After 10 years the last payment will be done by the candidate.