PM Yuva Mentorship Scheme
With the aim of inculcating patriotism among the youth, the Chief Minister of our country, Shri Prime Minister Shri Narendra Singh Modi Ji has started the YUVA scheme, through which the aspiring student will have to present the literature related to patriotism and the culture of our India at the world level. If you are selected then you will be given ₹ 50000 per month as a scholarship for 6 months if you can take advantage of all the information related to this scheme like what is the process of applying online, how will it be made more If you want to get information, then we request you to read our complete information and get information along with this if you are interested in literature and writing, then this Yuva Mentoring Scheme is very useful for you, so we request you to read our complete information.
Yuva Mentoring Scheme
First of all, let us tell you about this scheme, the full name of this scheme is youth, which we do under the ‘Young, Upcoming and Versatile Authors’ (YUVA) scheme in the dissolution of the treaty, under this scheme if you are 30 years old. Then if you have a lot of passion for writing then you can apply under this scheme. Along with this, young writers will be given a chance to present their ideas on the international stage. This Yuva Mentoring Scheme has been started by the Government of India with the aim of making young aspiring writers amongst some of the skilled writers representing the rich heritage of this PM Yuva Yojana India.
The scheme will allow new writers to become future writers by participating in a mentorship program. The objective of the Yuva Mentoring Scheme 2023 is to promote reading, writing, and book culture in the country as well as to take Indian and Indian writing to the world level. This Yuva Mentoring Scheme of India is a part of 75 Project (Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav) along with carrying forward the vision of younger generations of writers on the topic of “Democracy (Institutions, Events, People, Constitutional Values Past, Present, Future)” Is.
Highlights of Yuva Mentoring Scheme 2023 Details
|Name of the Organization||Yuva Mentoring Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
Yuva Mentoring Scheme Purpose
Through this Yuva Mentoring Scheme, the youth of the country will be included in the rich Indian history and culture, as well as a pool of young writers will be created in the country, through which modern / youth ambassadors of Indian literature will be made. And this Yuva Mentoring Scheme will prepare young learners for future leadership roles to represent the country at the international level. Along with this, young writers will be given a chance to present their ideas on the international stage, so that they will be able to represent Indian literature at the world level. And culture will be allowed to promote.
What can I write after participating in PM Mentoring Yuva Yojana 2023?
- To bring forth new perspectives related to political, cultural, economic, or scientific aspects of the national movement
- Role of different places in the national movement
- unsung heroes
- Lesser Known Facts about the National Movement
Eligibility Criteria for Yuva Mentoring Scheme
If you can meet the following eligibility criteria then you can apply only if you cannot satisfy any of the following eligibility criteria
- Interested applicants from any state of India are eligible to participate.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Interested applicants should be below 30 years of age.
If you want to apply under this scheme, then it is mandatory for you to have the following elements, and documents are as follows-
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th.
- Identity Cards
- Aadhar Card
How to apply for PM YUVA 2.0 Yojana for writers?
To apply under this scheme, you have to follow the following steps
- First of all, you have to download My GOV. have to go to the official website of
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Young Writers available.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Information related to you will be taken on the page.
- After giving all the information you have to click on the option of click here to submit.
- After this, the login page will appear in front of you.
- If you are already registered then you have to click on the login option and if not then you have to register yourself first.
- After that, you can log in.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|