OPSC ASO Recruitment 2023
The announcement for the hiring of 199 Assistant Section Officers (ASO) has been made public by the Odisha High Court. The Odisha High Court will hold the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023 in order to find competent applicants for the job of Assistant Section Officer. The hiring process began on March 1st, 2023, and applications are being accepted through March 20th, 2023. Apply online at orissahighcourt.nic.in, the official website of the Odisha High Court, if you are interested.
Odisha Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Recruitment 2023
The recruiting procedure will be divided into four stages: preliminary, main, computer application test, and oral examination. The applicants who pass the preliminary test will be qualified to take the final exam. Candidates who successfully complete the main test are required to take the Computer Application Test. The Viva-Voce is the last phase of the selection procedure. For the post of Assistant Section Officer, only those applicants who pass all rounds of the selection procedure will be chosen.
Highlights of Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023 for ASO Post
|Name of Post||Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Board||Odisha High Court Recruitment Board|
|Number of Vacancies||199 Posts|
|Apply Online Date||1st March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||20th March 2023|
Eligibility for Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in order to be eligible to apply for the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023.
- As of the first day of August 2023, the applicants shall be between the ages of 21 and 32. The relaxation period is 5 years for candidates who fall under the SC, SEBC, ST, or women categories, and 10 years for PwD applicants.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The non-refundable application cost for the position is Rs. 500, and it may be paid online with a debit/credit card or internet banking. Nevertheless, applicants who fall under the SC, ST, or PWD categories are not required to pay an application fee.
The Assistant Section Officer’s salary ranges from Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400 and is fairly competitive.
Prelims, Mains, Computer Application Exam, and Viva-voce are the four steps of the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023 selection process.
More details about vacancies-
- For that candidate who falls under the category of UR, the number of vacancies is 67.
- For those candidates who belong to the category of SEBC, 34 vacancies are there.
- For SC candidates the number of vacancies is 77.
- For those candidates who belong to the category of ST, 21 vacancies are there.
Condition for the Odisha OPSC ASO Prelims-
- There are objective-type questions on the Prelims Test.
- Each incorrect answer will result in a 0.5-mark deduction.
- To qualify for the Mains Test, SC/ST applicants must receive 33% of the possible points, while everyone else needs 40%.
- In the prelims exam, only the question from general English will be asked.
Condition for the Main Exam
- The English exam is the qualifying paper among the three that make up the Mains Exam.
- In this, the question from Descriptive English, mathematics, general awareness, and test of reasoning will be asked.
Condition for Computer Application test and Viva-Voice
- The Computer Application Test and Viva-voce will be scheduled for candidates who advance to the Mains Exam.
Details for the Odisha ASO Admit Card
A few weeks before to the test date, the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023 Admit Card will be made available on the official website of the Odisha High Court. By entering their login information, applicants who have successfully submitted their applications can download their admission cards.
Exam date for the Odisha ASO Examination
The Odisha High Court’s official website will publish the test date for the ASO Recruitment 2023 opening. The Mains test is anticipated to take place in July 2023, with the Prelims exam most likely taking place in May 2023. For changes, candidates should often visit the official website.
On what basis final selection for Odisha ASO recruitment made?
The candidate’s performance in the Mains Exam, Computer Application Test, and Viva-Voce shall be taken into account while making the final decision. The Orissa High Court would only consider candidates for the position of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) once they have successfully completed all stages.
Important Dates related to Odisha ASO Recruitment 2023
|Application Start Date||27th February 2023|
|Last date to apply||20th March 2023|
|Date of Admit Card||Released to be soon|
|Exam date||Released to be soon|
How to Apply Online to fill Odisha OPSC High Court ASO Application Form 2023?
- Visit the Odisha High Court’s official website at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in.
- The “ASO Recruiting 2023” link may be found by selecting the “Recruitment” option.
- Before applying, please read the announcement and instructions.
- Fill out the application by clicking the “Apply Online” link.
- Submit the necessary files, then pay the application cost (if applicable)
- Submit the application and print a copy for your records.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|