National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment 2023
NBCC Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Vacancy 2023 Online Form, Syllabus, Eligibility @nbccindia.com. NBCC has finally announced the recruitment process for so many different posts on which eligible candidates can make their application process. This recruitment process has been started for the post of Civil and Electrical entertainers on which all the interested candidates can make their application process.
Through the help of this recruitment process, all those candidates who were preparing for the government recruitment services can now be able to make their application process after which they can make their dream into true to work in the government sector. Through the help of this recruitment notification, all those who always wanted to be a part of government services now have a golden chance to fulfill their dream.
NBCC Engineer Recruitment 2023 Application Form
This organization is commonly known as National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited which is coming up with the recruitment process on which all the interested candidates can be able to make the application process. All those who want to make their application process for the same are requested to stick to this article till the end as in this article we are going to discuss all this recruitment process from its educational qualifications to documentation requirements.
NBCC Engineer 50 Recruitment Notification 2023 Overview
But before that, there are a few highlights of this recruitment process which one should know are-
|Name||NBCC Recruitment 2023|
|Launched by||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited|
|Job name||Engineer Senior Project Executive (Civil/Electrical) and Management Trainees (Civil/Electrical)|
|Number of vacancies||50 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Notification 2023
To get into this recruitment process candidate also needs to get fit the eligibility criteria which are divided on the basis of educational qualifications and based on age which are –
- Candidate must have done a full-time BE, B.Tech degree in civil or electrical engineering, or equivalent from any registered university under the government of India with a total aggregate of 60%.
- SC, ST, or OBC category candidates can have a minimum mark of 55% of aggregate marks which will be applicable also.
- Applicants should be of a maximum of 35 years of age for this recruitment process.
In this recruitment process, candidates will be able to get into the selection process after clearing the stages of the recruitment which are-
- Personal interview round followed by Group discussion
- Written test followed by Personal interview round.
Salary Slip/Pay Scale/Pay Band/Perk
- Rs. 42,500/- per month
- The annual CTC shall be Rs 6.4 lakhs per annum approximately
Candidates Rs. 1000/- for Senior Project Executive (Civil) & Senior Project Executive (Electrical) and Rs. 500/- pay for Management Trainee (Civil) & Management Trainee (Electrical) through online mode using debit credit/UPI, etc.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Project Executive (Civil)||Rs. 40,000 -1,40,000/-, E-1|
|Senior Project Executive (Electrical)||Rs. 40,000 -1,40,000/-, E-1|
|Management Trainee (Civil)||Rs. 40,000 -1,40,000/-, E-1|
|Management Trainee (Electrical)||Rs. 40,000 -1,40,000/-, E-1|
Some Mandatory Documents
In this recruitment process, there are a few documents required in this recruitment process which are-
- Matriculation certification with self-attested
- Photocopies of the necessary documents are asked for in the form of self-assessment.
- SC and St Certificate if applicable
- ID Proof
- Recent passport-size photograph
Post wise Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Senior Project Executive (Civil)||20|
|Senior Project Executive (Electrical)||05|
|Management Trainee (Civil)||20|
|Management Trainee (Electrical)||05|
NBCC Engineer Exam Dates 2023
|Advertisement/Notification out||13th January 2023|
|Application Start||16th January 2023|
|Last Date to submit the form||15th February 2023|
How To Apply Online To Fill NBCC Engineer Application Form 2023
To make the application process for the same candidate can make the application process online through the official website or they can opt out to follow step by step guide of the application process which are-
- First candidates need to visit the official web portal of this recruitment process.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidates need to click on the recruitment notification PDF button on the screen after which they need to read it carefully to fit in the eligibility criteria.
- After this, they need to click on the apply now button where they will get a form in which they need to fill in all the details carefully without making any mistakes.
- After this, they need to attach the scan copy of the documents asked for in the form along with the signature and a recent passport-size photograph.
- After this, they need to check the details and then need to submit the form.
- They can also take out the printout of the NBCC Engineer Recruitment 2023 application for future reference.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|