NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023
For Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) through National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, 161 vacancies have been released for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade A, 7 vacancies for the post of Official Language Service, and 2 vacancies for the post of Protocol and Security Service. In which if you fulfill all the related eligibility then you can apply, the process to apply, all the information related to NABARD Grade A 2023 eligibility, important dates, age limit, and all the information we have given you in our part, we request you to read this article till the end.
NABARD Grade A Exam 2023 Notification
Let us tell you that the process of an application under NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023 will be started on 2023. And the last date for application under this nabard.org Grade ‘A’ 2023. All the information related to applying for this Grade A Recruitment 2023 can be easily obtained through the official website nabard.org. This NABARD Grade A Exam 2023 Notification has been issued on 12 July 2023.
NABARD Grade A Notification 2023 PDF
Apart from this, the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has not yet released the PDF for this NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023. Which aspirants and candidates should note that the following information given in this article is provisional and may be changed in the future. If you want to get updates on related recruitment then we request you to bookmark our website. Through which we can keep you informed about all the upcoming updates and you can reach the correct information.
Highlights of NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Ministry||Rural Development Banking|
|Name of the Post||NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023|
|Total No of Posts||170|
|Apply Online Date||Update soon|
|Last Date of Registration||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
NABARD Grade A Recruitment Exam Date 2023
If you want to apply for 170 vacancies released through National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, then the department has released the relevant important dates which are as follows –
|Notification Out||Update soon|
|Application Form Date||Update soon|
|Last date||Update soon|
|Admit Card Date||Announced soon|
|Exam date||Not Released Yet|
|Sarkari Result/Admit Card||Notified Soon|
In this NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023, a total of 130 recruitments have been taken out on the following posts, whose information we have given below.
|Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (RDBS)||161|
|Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha Services)||07|
|Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (P & SS)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Exam 2023
|Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (RDBS)||25 से 40 वर्ष तक|
|Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha Services)||21 से 33 वर्ष तक|
|Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (P & SS)||21 से 30 वर्ष तक|
age relaxation is applicable as per the given below table.
|Serial No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||A person with disabilities (General)||10 years|
|4||The person with disabilities(SC /ST)||15 years|
|5||A person with disabilities(OBC)||13 years|
If you are fulfilling all the eligibility related to this Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager RDBS /Rajbhasha Services/P & SS, after which you want to apply for it. Then let us tell you that some fees have been fixed by the government for applying in this, which is as follows-
- For SC/ ST under Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (RDBS) – Rs 150/- through online mode
- For remaining categories under Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (RDBS) – Rs.800/- through online mode
- For SC/ ST under Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager Rajbhasha and P&SS – Rs.100/- through online mode
- For SC/ ST under Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager Rajbhasha and P&SS – Rs 750/- through online mode
|Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (RDBS)||
|Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha Services)||
|Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (P & SS)||Interview|
Prelims Exam Test Structure for Grade A 2023
|Sno||Sections Asked||Total Marks/ No. of Questions||Time Taken|
|1.||Test of Reasoning||20|
|2.||English Language||30||A composite time of 2 hours (120 minutes)|
|7.||Eco & Soc. Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40|
|8.||Agriculture & Rural Development with Emphasis on Rural India||40|
Mains Exam Test Structure for Grade A 2023
|Paper||Grade A||Type of Paper||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration||Remarks|
|Paper I||General English||Online Descriptive||3||100||90 Minutes||Descriptive Answers to be typed using a keyboard|
|Paper-II||Economic & Social Issues/ Stream Specific Paper||Objective||30||50||30 minutes|
|Descriptive Type||6 questions will be asked, of which candidates will be required to attempt 4 questions [2 of 15 marks each (with difficulty level) and 2 of 10 marks each]||50||90 Minutes||Descriptive
Answers to be typed using keyboard either in English or Hindi (Remington and Inscript keyboards)
|Basic Pay||Rs. 28,150/- p.m.|
|Additional Allowances||Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, internet, telephone charges, book grant, and Grade Allowance.|
How to Apply Online for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. whose link is given below.
- Official website- www.nabard.org.
- After entering the website the homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- On which you will see the link of “Careers”. On which you have to click.
- After clicking on the link a new page will open on your screen. On this page, you have to click on the link of Click Here To Continue.
- There you have to click on the NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023 link on the corner of Career Notices.
- On which you will see the link “Click Here For New Registration”.
- After clicking on this link a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page, you have to fill in all the information.
- After that, you will have to fill in all the information asked like- your name, father’s name, educational certificate, date of birth, ID certificate, etc.
- You have to upload the important documents after filling in all the information carefully.
- Along with this, you will also have to deposit the prescribed fee.
- Now you have to click on the option of “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- After that, if you want, you can also take a printout of the form.
- In this way, your application process for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023 will be completed.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|