Naan Mudhalvan Yojana 2023
Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2023: Naan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal Login & Registration at naanmudhalvan.tn.gov.in | Check Skills Offered, Apply for Job at Naan Mudhalvan Portal As you know the Tamil Nadu government had earlier informed about the operation of this “Naan Mudhalvan” but only the the the the the interested persons were waiting for this Naan Mudhalvan Skill Development to release the official website online which is now life. So all the interested applicants who want to apply under this Naan Mudhalvan can take advantage through the official website, what is the benefit? what is the purpose? how can you apply? What is the eligibility? We are going to give all the information in this article, we request you to read us till the end and take advantage of this scheme. Read this article till the end to get the benefits.
Tamilnadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2023
Tamil Nadu’s “Naan Mudhalvan” scheme, launched in 2021, aims to provide financial assistance to the children of deceased government employees, including teachers, police officers, and healthcare workers, who died while serving during the COVID-19 pandemic. Under this scheme, eligible children will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 3,000 until they complete their education or turn 25 years old, whichever comes first. The scheme is open to children whose parent or guardian was a resident of Tamil Nadu and was employed in a government department at the time of their death. The primary objective of the Naan Mudhalvan scheme is to provide support to the families of frontline workers who lost their lives due to COVID-19, helping them to meet the expenses of their children’s education and ensuring that they have access to opportunities that will help them lead a better life. The scheme is a significant step towards acknowledging the contribution of government employees, especially frontline workers, who have worked tirelessly during the pandemic and provided much-needed support to their families.
Highlights of Tamilnadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2023
|Name of Scheme||Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme|
|Introduced by||Tamilnadu State Government|
|Motive||To Provide Skill Development Training|
|Beneficiary||All citizens of the TN State (if you are applicable)|
Naan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal
As we just told you, a new scheme has been started by the Tamil Nadu government for the students of the state. Whose name is Naan Mudhalvan has been signed with more than 40 enterprises by the Government of Tamil Nadu for the students to be a part of the portal? More important information for the students is that the portal has been started. Through this all the interested beneficiaries can get their registration done easily.
- This portal includes training on emerging competitions. Training in finance areas is also provided.
- Language upgrades, and competitive assessment.
- This program will prove to be very beneficial for the students to meet the industry skill requirements.
- Through this program, training will be provided to the students. Job mills will be obtained matching their skills.
- This portal is also very beneficial in providing education advice to the youth in schools in Tamil Nadu.
- Along with this, it provides a guidance program. Which will make it easier for you to decide what might be the best path for you.
- To take advantage of Naan Madhu Lavan Yojana, you have to visit the official website of naanmudhalvan.tn.gov.in. Here you can easily apply.
- The objective of this program is to promote the learning, research, and conduct skills of the students. It will also reduce the gap in the base of job talent.
- The program will be under the direct supervision of the Chief Minister. Provides instruction to the students in their chosen subjects/areas, languages, technical knowledge, etc.
Naan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal: Objectives
The main objective of the Naan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal has been set to provide training skills and courses on various subjects to the students of Tamil Nadu by advancing them in life. To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant will have to complete the application process by visiting the official website of www.naanmudhalvan.tn.gov.in.
Naan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal: Benefits And Features
- Some of the benefits of this portal include a cyclonic exam-free skills facility and low-fee skill upgradation courses on new technologies.
- To fulfill the goal of this portal, top companies like Microsoft and Infosys are providing specialized training modules to customers.
- There are more than 2,000 educational institutions under Naan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal. In which more than 300 different jobs are included.
- This portal will encourage the youth of Tamil Nadu to learn skills of their choice. Through this, he can make his future bright. This portal for state students will help in partnership with globally recognized academic partners. Along with this, you will also get counseling in English language skills.
- In addition, through research pilots and targeted arrangement programs, it is associated with universities to create a development-friendly environment and provides a more powerful platform for linking education.
- After joining, it will also provide a platform as a training task force for internship and placement.
- 9 sections have been made available to apply for jobs through the Naan Mudhalvan portal. In 354 are coming soon.
- Especially breaking information contestants will come under this portal. Offers courses on a variety of topics including emerging competitions like Skills and Programming Block. To take advantage of this scheme, all the students of the college and corporation are eligible to take the benefits.
- Skill-building programs with reputed IT companies for colleges under the portal with subsidized certificates and top-notch faculty development programs will help keep them competitive.
Naan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal: Eligibility
- To take advantage of this portal, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- The applicant must be in a school or college to take advantage of the course.
Naan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal: Apply For Job
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the portal. Whose link we have given below.
- Website link naanmudhalvan.tn.gov.in.
- On the home page on your screen, you will open the jobs provided to the students
- Now you will see 9 fields now and the rest are coming soon.
- If you are interested in any of these, click on them.
- After clicking, the respective company will open a new page in that field.
- Click on the company of your choice. A new page will open on your screen with the name of the job offered.
- Now you have to click on Apply button. The job has to be selected from the table.
- After clicking on Apply button you have to fill in the complete details of the job post and salary.
- If you are already logged in then you can successfully apply for the job.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|