MPTAAS Scholarship 2024
MPTAAS Scholarship: Today’s education comes at a very high price. A sizeable portion of students is unable to pay for their education’s related fees. Due to their dire financial situations, many students cannot finish their studies. The government provides scholarships to help students meet their educational objectives. The government has developed a variety of scholarship options for the benefit of students.
The Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System MPTAAS Scholarship 2024 is one such initiative that is provided by the Madhya Pradesh government and will be discussed today. A native of the state of MP can grasp the information about the system in this article because it is sufficiently thorough. The qualifying conditions, necessary papers, and any other crucial information that is included later in the material will also be highlighted. The state of Madhya Pradesh automates tribal affairs The MPTAAS Scholarship Program is managed by the Tribal Affairs and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department. Students who complete this program will be eligible to receive cash incentives. Beneficiaries will have their funds immediately transferred into their personal bank accounts to receive their payments. You can apply if you are a Madhya Pradesh student presently enrolled in the eleventh or twelfth grade or if you are pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate.
Highlights of MPTAAS Scholarship 2024 Overview
|Name of the Organization
|Name of the Board
|To provide financial support to the student who is in classes 10th and 12th
The government has reopened the official website to revive the MP Tass Scholarship application form, which means that you no longer need to pay anything in exchange for utilizing the form to apply. Students enrolled in a range of programs, such as BA, BSc, BCom, BTech, MSc, MCom, any MTech Nursing courses, MBA, and so forth, from their first to the final year of an undergraduate or graduate degree. On the official website, these students are listed as recipients of the MP Tass Scholarship 2024. Visit the official website to apply if you are an interested student.
Eligibility Criteria for MPTAAS Scholarship 2024
- The candidate must be an Indian national and a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- An applicant must be enrolled in a school that provides both 11th and 12th-grade coursework in addition to graduate or doctoral-level courses.
- The candidate needs to belong to a scheduled caste or scheduled tribe.
- The family of the person should not make more than 6 lakh rupees per year in income.
- The applicant’s family is not permitted to hold any positions with the government.
This scholarship program was established to assist students who belong to scheduled castes or scheduled tribes in receiving financial aid for their education from the tribal welfare and scheduled caste welfare departments of the government of Madhya Pradesh. Set up a financial aid program for the student. Also, you want to inspire them to pursue postsecondary education.
Several benefit rates are offered for various streams, including:
- The overall cost for students in the 11th and 12th grades is Rs.230 for scholars and Rs.380 for hostelers.
- A total of Rs 300 is required for graduate-level courses including B.Work, B.Sc., and BA that are not part of Group I and II, and Rs 570 is required for hostelers.
- For undergraduate and graduate business programs like nursing, pharmacy, and law There is a total fee of Rs 530 for students and Rs 820 for hosts for medical, engineering, management, M.Phil., Ph.D., undergraduate, and graduate degrees. There is a total of Rs 550 for scholars and Rs 1500 for hosts.
The following is a list of the documents required for the scholarships:
- Applicants’ Caste Certificate
- The result sheet from the prerequisite test
- Income Certificate, a Letter of Admission, and Recent Fee Receipts
- Evidence of student ID
- Bank passbook for students
Check Grievance Status
- Visit the official website of the Department of Tribal Affairs and Scheduled Castes Welfare.
- On the screen, the homepage will be shown.
- On the newly launched page, you must select “Track Grievance” under the Grievance option.
- The display will change to a new page.
- A form for applying will appear on this page. Fill out the form with the application number.
- Now click the desired track.
- After that, you may check the status displayed in front of you to see if your tracking was successful.
How to apply for the MPTAAS Scholarship?
You need to be able to access the official website of the Tribal Affairs and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department via an active internet connection-
- First, you have to visit the official website of Tribal Affairs and Schedule Castes Welfare Department https://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- On the home of the website, click on the new beneficiary profile registration
- A new page will open on your screen with an application form that asks for the following details, your name, date of birth, gender, father’s name, address, phone number, email ID, etc.
- Complete the application form and review it. Click on the submit option.
- Now upload all the required documents.
|Apply Online Link
|Modi Yojana List
|Sarkari Naukri List
|Scholarship List in India
|High Court Recruitment
|Post Office Recruitment