MeitY SAMRIDH Yojana 2023
The MeitY SAMRIDH Scheme 2023 has been launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. Through which funding will be provided to startups. So if you are an eligible candidate, then this article is going to be very important for you. In today’s article, we are going to give you information related to the MeitY SAMRIDH Scheme, such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits, and features, eligibility criteria, required documents, the application process, etc. We request that you read the article until the end.
MeitY SAMRIDH Scheme 2023
The government of India is launching various types of schemes in the form of initiatives and financial assistance. Under this, the citizens are getting a lot of benefits. Similarly, the MeitY SAMRIDH scheme has been released under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology so all those software startups that have great solutions and proof of concept for their products get financial benefits. Startups will be provided a platform under this scheme so that they can enhance their products and make safe investments to grow their businesses. Existing and upcoming accelerators will be supported to expand their services. Let us tell you that under this scheme, startups are going to be provided funding up to Rs 40 lakh through accelerators according to their current valuation and growth stage. All of you have to fulfill the eligibility requirements given below to apply for the MeitY SAMRIDH Scheme 2023.
Highlights of MeitY SAMRIDH Yojana 2023 Details
|Name Of The Scheme||MeitY SAMRIDH Scheme|
|Launched By||Ministry Of Electronics And Information Technology|
|Objective||To Provide Funding To The Startups|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 40 Lakh|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
The objective of the MeitY SAMRIDH Scheme
You all must also know that startups are closed within four years of incorporation. It is not closed due to poor-quality products but due to a lack of investment or an underdeveloped skill set. In view of these problems, this step has been taken by the Central Government in the form of the MeitY SAMRIDH Scheme. The main objective of starting is not only to get financial assistance for the beneficiary but also to provide a skill set to the entrepreneurs. It is expected that this scheme will prove to be a boon in furthering the startup ecosystem. Along with this, funding will also be provided to entrepreneurs under the MeitY SAMRIDH Scheme 2023, which will also help them expand their businesses.
Benefits and Features of the Meity SAMRIDH Yojana
- The MeitY SAMRIDH Yojana has been launched by the Government of India only to promote the startup ecosystem.
- Financial assistance will be provided to all those startups through the scheme by the central government. Those who have a great solution and proof of concept for their product
- Let us tell you that this scheme will motivate all citizens to start self-employment.
- Under this scheme, the government is going to provide funding up to Rs 40 lakh to all eligible citizens.
- All the upcoming accelerators will be provided with support for the expansion of their services.
- Government startups based on their current valuation and growth stage
- All accelerators are invited to apply online to partner with MeitY and provide a 6-month startup accelerator programme every year.
Eligibility Criteria for the MeitY SAMRIDH Scheme
- The accelerator should have the necessary space and infrastructure to carry out the startup’s activities.
- Along with this, there should be a structured group to accelerate deep-tech software product startups.
- Onboard with a leading business mentor.
- Along with this, there should be networking with venture capitalists and angel investors.
- Be a helpful startup for domestic and international market immersion.
- All accelerators should be in the business of incubation for more than 3 years. The accelerator must have supported at least 50 startups.
- Accelerators should be operated in India only.
- At least 10 have received non-public investment or a targeted accelerator programme with experience running at least 3 cohorts with activities listed as desirable under Samruddhi.
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Residence certificate
- Passport-size photograph
Selection Procedure for Accelerators
- All accelerators who have prior experience running cohorts will be given priority.
- The Expert Committee is entrusted with the responsibility of selecting the accelerator and consists of representatives from the government, industry, and investors.
- Simultaneously, expressions of interest from eligible accelerators will be invited by the implementing agencies.
- MeitY Startup Hub
- Address: Room Number: 2214, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110-003
- Phone: +91-11-24301715/24364799
- Email: [email protected]
- MeitY Startup Hub
- For any technical query, call +91-11-24301419.
- MSH Related Query
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: +91-11-24301419
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|