Maha Metro Recruitment 2023 Online Form, Last Date
Mumbai Metro Jr. Engineer, Technician & Other Vacancy 2023 Eligibility, Syllabus @punemetrorail.org. Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment is inviting the application for the Post of Section Engineer, Junior Engineer, Technician & Other. Through the help of the Maha Metro Recruitment 2023 process, all the candidates will be able to work in the government sector. This recruitment process is a golden opportunity for all those people who wanted to make their career in the government sector and were preparing for the same. Through the help of this recruitment notification, all those who were preparing for the government recruitments can make their application for the same.
Maharashtra Mumbai Railway Recruitment 2023 Exam Date, Vacancy
Maha Metro Recruitment 2023 notification is a golden opportunity for all those who are eligible for this recruitment process can make their application for the same. By this notification, Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment is inviting all the eligible and interested candidates to make their application process for so many different posts. By this, these people can make their dream be converted into reality. All those applicants who are interested in this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we are going to discuss all this recruitment process from its eligibility criteria to the documents required and all the other necessary information.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Short Details
There are a few important details of this recruitment process which one needs to know which are-
|Name of the Board||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL)|
|Post Name||Jr. Engineer, Technician & Other|
|Total No of Posts||139 Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|The starting date of the application form||Notified Soon|
|The Last Date of the application form||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Mumbai Recruitment Notification 2023
To make the application process for the same application needs to get fit in the eligibility criteria otherwise there application process can also get rejected by the board and they won’t be able to get into this recruitment process. The eligibility criteria in this recruitment process are divided into so many different bases such as age, educational qualification, and so many other things. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are-
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the applicants in some special cases such as for the candidates who belong to SC, ST, PWD, and OBC categories.
- Applicants need to have a Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, or they need to have a Degree in IT and Computer Engineering or they can have ITI degree from any recognized university or institute which is registered under the government of India.
Fee Structure for Maha Metro Recruitment
- UR, OBC, and EWS Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST, Women candidates: Rs. 150/-
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment
- Online Test(CBT)
- Psycho Test
- Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination
Salary Slip/Pay Scale/Pay Band/Perk
- Station Controller – Rs. 33,000 – 1,00,000/-
- Section Engineer – Rs. 40,000 – 1,25,000/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 33,000 – 1,00,000/-
Mumbai Metro Rail Post wise Vacancy 2023
- Station Controller/ Train Operator/Train Controller – 56
- Section Engineer (Electrical) – 04
- Technician (Electrical)- 23
- Section Engineer (IT)- 01
- Section Engineer (Mechanical) – 01
- Junior Engineer (Electronics) – 03
- Jr Engineer (Mechanical – 06
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 02
- Technician (Fitter) – 13
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 08
- Technician (Civil) -02
- Technician (Electronics) – 13
- Sr Engineer (Electronics) – 05
- Technician (AC & Refrigeration) – 02
Mumbai Metro Rail Bharti Exam Date 2023 Last Dates
|Registration Start from||Notified Soon|
|The Last Date to submit the form||Update Soon|
How to apply online to fill Mumbai Railway Recruitment Application Form 2023
To make the application form candidate need to visit the official website of this recruitment process or they can also opt-out to follow step by step guide to making the application process. These steps are-
- The first applicant needs to visit the official website of this recruitment process.
- Now, reaching the home page of the website applicants need to click on the recruitment notification PDF.
- After this, they need to read the notification details carefully and then they need to click on the apply now button available on the screen.
- After this applicant needs to fill the form with the asked details without making any mistake in the form.
- Now applicant needs to submit the scan copy of all the documents asked for in the form.
- Now applicants need to click on the submit button and after that, they need to make the application payment by using their Credit card, Debit card, or the Net Banking payment method.
- After this, they can also take the printout of the application for further reference.