KPSC Notification 2023
KPSC Recruitment 2023: Recently KPSC Exam 2023 has been announced by Karnataka Public Service Commission. All those interested candidates who want to apply for these vacancies. All of them must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned by the commission. So in today’s article, we are going to give you information related to KPSC Vacancy 2023 like- eligibility criteria, necessary documents, selection process, application fee as well as the application process, we request you to read the article till the end.
KPSC Vacancy 2023
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the recruitment of various posts in Group-B, C, D, Defense, and Bank for which there are a total of 1279 posts. If you are willing to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2023 then you can read the official notification. Along with this, fulfilling all the eligibility for the recruitment, you can also apply online through the official website. For ease of all of you, we have told you below about the process of an application under KPSC Vacancy 2023.
Key Highlights of KPSC Notification 2023
|Recruitment Name||KPSC Recruitment|
|Post Name||Group-B, C, D, Defence, Bank Any Various Post|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2023
- All the candidates must have a graduation degree.
- You must have passed the 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board.
- For more details under Karnataka KPSC Vacancy 2023, read the official notification.
KPSC Recruitment Vacancy
This commission has issued approval for recruitment to 1279 Group-B, C, D, Defense, Bank any various posts. All those interested applicants who want to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2023 can apply very easily with the help of the official website. The details of the application process are given below. All the candidates must complete the application under KPSC Recruitment 2023 before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date.
All of you candidates should have the following age limit for Karnataka KPSC Vacancy 2023 application:-
- Minimum age-18 years
- Maximum age- 40 years.
KPSC Vacancy 2023 Details
- Typist Clerk
- Artist Modeller
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Professor
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior Consultant
- Legal Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Pump Operator
- Lecturer, School Teacher
- Work Superintendent
- Divisional Accountant
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Rehabilitation Technician
- Agricultural Officer posts
- Junior Language Teacher
- Divisional Accounts Officer
How to apply under Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2023
All of you interested candidates have to follow the procedure given below to apply under Karnataka KPSC Vacancy 2023. Which is as follows:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission. After that, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page of the website, you will also see the recruitment option after clicking on the recruitment button. On which you have to click.
- Now the official dashboard will open to fill out the Karnataka KPSC Recruitment Form. On this page you will also have the button registration, and login option, click on it.
- Now you have to fill in your information like name address mobile number email id and click on registration.
- After this, enter the ID password as soon as you click on the login button and the form will open completely.
- On this new page, you will have to upload all the necessary documents by carefully entering the requested information.
- After this, you will submit your form. When you submit the form, after that click on the payment verify button and make the online payment and take a printout of the form and save it.
- In this way, you can apply under Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2023 very easily.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|