Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana 2023
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023: The Tamil Nadu government established the KMUT Scheme to assist women in the state in improving their living conditions. To check the status of the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme and learn more about the process, go to kmut.tn.gov.in. The Tamil Nadu state government has created a new website, kmut.tn.gov.in, for applying for the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme, checking the progress, and much more. Candidates can view the Magalir Urimai Thogai List District Wise on the official website at kmut.tn.gov.in. The Tamil Nadu state government introduced the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023 to provide financial help to needy family women in the sum of Rs. 1000.
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
The Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme was established to provide financial assistance to beneficiaries. It was established in 1967 to assist women with a monthly stipend of Rs 1,000. Online Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Status Check is accessible. The fundamental goal of this project was to financially empower women so that they could improve their livelihoods and survive in a better way. Beneficiary List for the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme According to an online check, the Rs 1000 would be transferred to the bank account via DBT. Candidates can access the status page from the official website and submit their application ID, applicant name, and applicant date of birth from this page.
Highlgihts of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana 2023
|Scheme||Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme|
|Launch Date||15 September 2023|
|Objective||1000/ month to women beneficiary|
|Announced on||20 March 2023|
|Budget Allocation||7000 Cr|
|Number of Beneficiaries||Around 1 Cr|
Objective of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
This initiative was created to help these ladies. It is critical to ensure these women’s contributions because they work very hard to support their families. This annual entitlement of 12,000 rupees is meant to raise women’s living circumstances and improve their ability to live successfully. The benefits of the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme have been outlined by the Tamil Nadu government, and this technique will be critical in facilitating online application status.
- A woman must be at least 21 years old (born before September 15, 2002) to be eligible for the program.
- They must earn less than Rs 2.5 lakh per year as a family.
- They must live in a home that uses no more than 3600 units of electricity per year and meet certain other criteria.
- Her family is only allowed to hold 5 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land. Her annual residential power consumption cannot exceed 3600 units.
- Only women over the age of 21 (born before September 15, 2002) are eligible to apply. The annual income of her household must be less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
Who is not eligible for Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme?
- Because candidates must have an annual income of less than Rs 2.5 lakh to be eligible, the scheme benefits women who are financially disadvantaged in particular.
- Applicants with more than 10 acres of dry land or 5 acres of wetland will be denied.
- People who work and own property should keep their annual electricity consumption under 3,600 units.
- Notably, the plan excludes wives of state and federal employees, bank employees, income taxpayers, professional taxpayers, pensioners, and elected municipal officials from qualifying. Women should not keep a car or other four-wheeled vehicle at home.
How to get the KMUT App for Checking Status?
- Go to the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- By tapping, you may find and enter the KMUT Verification App.
- Here Simply hover your mouse over the KMUT icon.
- Wait for the download and installation options to appear.
- Go to the Home Page and tap the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme mobile symbol.
- Using the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme (KMUT) App, create KMUT logs.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|