Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme 2023
We all know how much people suffer from a lack of financial resources and are unable to pay their fees, such as tuition or school fees, so the Andhra Pradesh Government has devised various scholarship schemes that will provide fee reimbursement to people belonging to backward categories such as scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, or even other backward categories. These scholarship programmes will be extremely useful to everyone. Today, In this article we will discuss Jnanabhumi Scholarship will with you all of the main components of these programs, as well as a step-by-step method for applying for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship online.
What is Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023?
As we all know, there are many people who are struggling financially. They are also unable to pay tuition fees at schools and other institutions for their children’s education. The government is continually coming up with new types of scholarships for underprivileged youngsters. In addition to other perks, the CM of Andhra Pradesh, Chandrababu Naidu, created a new portal Jnanabhumi scholarship in 2017. The portal would allow the state government to implement its post-matric and pre-matric scholarship programmes. Along with this, the portal offers a variety of other services such as education services, online affiliation to university/board, scale up-graduation program, result declaration, admissions, and so on.
Details of Jnanabhumi Scholarship Yojana
|Name||Jnanabhumi scholarship 2023|
|Beneficiaries||SC ST OBC and Handicapped Students|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Launched||By the Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched on year||2017|
The objective of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Every year, the government awards pre-Matric, post-Matric, and other scholarships worth roughly 5000 rupees to 17 lakh students from underprivileged backgrounds. The primary goal of the Jnanabhumi scholarship is to provide greater educational chances to backward groups such as scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other backward groups. Aside from the scholarship, this portal will also grant a 1500-rupee award to registered applicants to help in scholarship payments to communities. The major goal is to distribute scholarships in a timely and transparent manner so that all student categories have equal educational possibilities.
- White ration card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Password community certificate
- Id issued by Meeseva
- Aadhar number
- Bank account details
- Previous year mark sheet
Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Matric scholarship
- Applicants must be members of the SC ST BC disabled community.
- SC ST BC impaired community applicants may apply from classes 5th to 10th.
- Community applicants may apply for Jnanabhumi Scholarship only if they are in 9th or 10th grade.
- These applicants’ annual revenues should not exceed Rs. 2 lahks.
Eligibility Criteria for Post-Matric scholarship
- Applicants having polytechnic ITI degrees or higher-level courses from government-aided private colleges affiliated with government university boards are eligible to apply.
- Except for a taxi tractor and an auto, the applicant’s family should not own a four-wheeler.
- The applicant’s family should not include any income taxpayers.
- Applicants enrolled in a private or deemed college are ineligible.
- Applicants enrolled in correspondence or distance education courses are ineligible.
- Students who are admitted through the management and spot quotas are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The applicant’s annual income parameters are listed below.
- Nowadays, college students who are enrolled in colleges can apply.
- Applicants with 75% cumulative attendance may apply for the scholarship.
- This Jnanabhumi Scholarship applicant’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- These households’ landholdings should not exceed 10 acres wet, 25 acres dry, or 25 acres both.
Application Procedure for Jnanabhumi Scholarship
For Pre-Matric Scholarship
- You must first go to the scheme’s official website.
- The screen will display the home page.
- On the homepage, you must select the pre-matric scholarship
- Now proceed to the section on how to apply.
- Take your time reading the information.
- Then click the apply button.
- On your screen, an application form will display.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
- After submitting the application form, the relevant hostel welfare officer will review the information and confirm the application.
- You will receive the scholarship after confirmation.
For Post-Matric Scholarship
- First, go to the Jnanabhumi Scholarship’s official website.
- Your screen will be filled with the home page.
- On the homepage, select Post Matric Scholarship.
- Here, you must select How to Apply.
- You must download the Jnanabhumi Application Form (JSAF) or obtain it from your college.
- Fill out the Application Form, then double-check your information.
- After completing the form, you must attach all of your documents.
- Submit a signed copy of the form to your college’s principal.
- The form will be validated by the college principal before being submitted via jnana bhumi.
- You will receive a submission confirmation SMS.
- You must now go to the Nee Seva portal and provide information such as your Aadhaar number, jnana bhumi application ID, and biometric authentication.
- The scholarship will be transferred to your account shortly.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|