Jharkhand Police Bharti 2023
Jharkhand Police Constable 2023 Vacancy, Eligibility, Notification @jhpolice.gov.in. Every year the Jharkhand police department comes with the recruitment process for the Police department in which Now Jharkhand police department has released the notification for the recruitment process for this year. Jharkhand police department is known for maintaining law and order in the state. Candidates who always wanted to work in the police department got the golden opportunity to fulfill their dream.
Jharkhand Police Constable/SI Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Police Recruitment|
|Name of Exam||Constable/Hawaldar/Sipahi/Sub Inspector SI|
|No of the Post||Various Vacancies|
|Job Location||Jharkhand State|
|Apply Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date||Notified Soon|
Jharkhand Police Constable 2023
In this recruitment process Jharkhand police, the department is going o recruit a lot of people for so many different posts. Jharkhand police department is run by the government of Jharkhand and by the home ministry which is led by the DGO of the department. In this recruitment process, all those candidates who wanted to work under the government department can apply online to go through with this recruitment process. In this recruitment process, the Jharkhand police department is going to recruit people for so many different posts which are-
Jharkhand Police Constable Vacancy 2023
This Jharkhand police department was made to ensure that in-state everyone is following law and order and living in a friendly environment which leads to a happy and good state. The headquarter of the Jharkhand police department is in Ranchi. This police department was formed in 2000 under the section of the police act, 1861, and under the Director-General of the police.
Eligibility Criteria for Police Bharti 2023
for this recruitment process, the candidate also needs to fulfill the eligibility criteria which are –
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and a resident of Jharkhand state.
- The candidate should be a graduate of any known institute or university registered under the government of India.
- Candidate should be of a minimum of 18 years old and the maximum age differs according to the posy such as Home Guard it is 40 years, Police Driver is it 45 year, for Junior Commissioned Office it’s 55 years, Constable should be 30, Sub Inspector of Police should be 37 years, and Clerk Cum Computer Operator lat age is 35 year.
- The candidate should be aware of the local language of the state which he should be known in reading, writing, and speaking situations.
For this recruitment process, the Jharkhand police department has some checking criteria according to examination stages which are-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Physical Test
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Medical Examination
- Fitness Test
- Merit List
Jharkhand Police Exam Date 2023
|Apply Online From||Notified Soon|
|Last Date of Online registration||Notified Soon|
|Fee Submissions last date||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Offline Fee Submission Through Challan||Update Soon|
|Admit Card available||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Way To Apply Online for fill out Jharkhand Police Constable Application Form 2023
To apply for the recruitment process, candidates need to visit the official website o the department where they can make the process for the application process by following some simple steps which are-
- Firstly the candidate needs to visit the official website of the department which is www.jhpolice.gov.in/.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to click on the Citizen Services section and then the Recruitment tab.
- After which candidates will get the notification which they need to read carefully to check the eligibility criteria.
- Now, the candidate needs to click on the Apply Online button.
- Under this candidates need to click on the Application Registration button.
- After this candidate needs to fill out the form by filling in all the details such as name, address, dob, and so on carefully without making any mistakes.
- After filling out the form candidate need to submit a scanned copy of all the documents asked for in the form.
- Now, the candidate needs to submit the application fee online by using net banking, debit card, and credit card.
- After this candidate needs to cross-check all the information on the form and then click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- The candidate can also take the printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates can also apply online for IRB Constable Recruitment 2023 by the given link if they are interested in this vacancy.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|