Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
There is no doubt about the fact that it is a matter of great pride for anyone to have a job in the Indian Army. If you want to do a job in the Navy of the Indian Army, then tell that recently the Sailor Recruitment has been taken out by the Indian Navy for the candidate having the eligibility of 12th class pass. If you want to join Indian Navy and were waiting for Sailor Recruitment, then read this article completely because in this article we will give you complete information about the Indian Navy 10+2 Sailor Entry SSR in easy language and also it Will also tell how you can participate in this recruitment.
Thousands of candidates all over the country are waiting for the Indian Navy 10+2 Recruitment because getting a job in the Indian Navy is the dream of many youths in the country. If you want to get recruited in the posts of SSR and AA posts in the Indian Navy, then this is a daily opportunity for you because this time recruitment has been done by the Indian Navy for 2000 posts of SSR and 500 posts of AA. Applications are currently going on for recruitment in this recruitment of the Indian Navy, so if you want to take advantage of it, you can apply online for it.
Highlights of Indian Navy Vacancy 2023
|Organization Name||Join the Indian Navy Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||SSR, AA and other|
|No of Post||2000+ Expected Vacancies|
|Notification Out||Notified Soon|
|Application Begin||Notified Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Notified Soon|
Indian Navy 10+2 SSR AA Exam Dates 2023
If you are interested in the recent 10+2 SSR and AA Recruitment by the Indian Navy, then you should also know about the necessary details related to it so that you can easily take advantage of the recruitment. Important dates related to Indian Navy 10+2 SSR/ AA Recruitment are as follows:
- Application Starting Date: Notified Soon
- Last Date to Apply: Notified Soon
- Last Date to Complete the Form: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Not Known Yet
- When Will Admit Card Available: Not Known Yet
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Vacancy 2023
Indian Navy 10+2 SSR AA Age Limit
At present, the age limit is set for applying in all the recruitments conducted by the government to recruit eligible applicants to the job so that eligible applicants can apply. The age limit prescribed in this recruitment by the Indian Navy is as follows:
- The applicant should not have been born earlier than 1 February 2002.
- Applicant should not be born after 31st January 2005.
Indian Navy 10+2 SSR AA Recruitment Education Qualification
The prescribed educational qualification for applying for the recruitment of Senior Secondary Recruit and Artificer Apprentice by the Indian Navy is as follows:
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR): The applicant must have passed class 12th with Mathematics and Physics with Chemistry, Biology, or Computer Science as one of the subjects.
- Artificial Apprentice (AA): The applicant must have passed the 12th class with at least 60% marks with Mathematics and Physics as one of the subjects in Chemistry, Biology, or Computer Science.
Indian Navy 10+2 SSR/AA Recruitment Physical Eligibilities
Physical eligibility is determined in the recruitment of army-related posts. Some of the physical eligibility prescribed for applying in this recruitment drawn out by the Indian Navy is as follows:
- Height: 157cm
- Running Capacity: At least 1.6km in about 7 minutes
- Squat Capacity: 20 times
- Pushups: 10 times
Indian Navy 10+2 SSR/AA Online Application Fees
Like all other recruitments, you can easily apply online in this recruitment done by the Indian Navy, but for most of the applications you have to pay the fees, but there is no need to apply for this recruitment done by the Indian Navy. Fees are not kept i.e. you can apply for it for free.
Indian Navy 10+2 SSR/AA Online Apply Process?
If you want to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment, then for that you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official recruitment website of the Indian Navy.
- After visiting the website, in the section recruitment, you will see the official notification link of Indian Navy 10+2 Recruitment, click on it.
- After this, the official page of recruitment will open in front of you, which will have complete information related to recruitment and there will be an option to apply online at the bottom, click on it.
- After this, the form will open in front of you to apply, in which you will have to fill in all the information sought accurately and also upload a scanned copy of all the required documents.
- Finally, you have to submit this form.
- In this way, you can easily apply for recruitment.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|