IGNOU Recruitment 2023
The official notification for IGNOU Recruitment 2023 has been issued on the official website recruitment. nta.nic.in by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The National Testing Agency (NTA) began collecting online applications for IGNOU Recruitment 2023 from eligible candidates on March 22, 2023, and the application window would stay open until April 20, 2023. Junior Assistant cum Typist (JAT) positions will be filled through this recruitment campaign. Go through the post to learn more about IGNOU Jr. Assistant cum Typist Recruitment.
IGNOU Notification 2023
IGNOU will release the IGNOU Recruitment for Junior Assistant cum Typist (JAT) posts, and the candidates can apply online for the posts from the official website under the recruitment drive. Candidates must go through the official website before applying for the post to have detailed knowledge of the drive. The IGNOU Recruitment 2023 Notification will be published soon and will contain all the crucial information about the hiring process. Candidates may begin submitting their applications for Junior Assistant cum Typist (JAT) positions online on March 22, 2023.
Details of IGNOU Vacancy 2023
|Organization of this scheme||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Post||Junior Assistant cum Typist (JAT)|
|Exam Name||IGNOU Recruitment 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Official Website||https://www. ignou.ac.in|
|Job Notification Date||March 22, 2023|
|Apply Online Start Date||22 March 2023|
Important Dates of IGNOU Recruitment 2023
In the table below, interested and eligible candidates can find all of the crucial dates for IGNOU Recruitment 2023 for Junior Assistant cum Typist (JAT)
|Notification||22 March 2023|
|EPFO Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||22 March 2023|
|Apply Online Start Date||27 March 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||20 April 2023|
Once the detailed notice for IGNOU JAT Recruitment is officially released, we will update this page with the application fee details for each category. Payment for application fees can be made online using credit cards, debit cards, or internet banking.
|Gen/ OBC / EWS||Rs .1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 600/-|
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Check the detailed announcement for more information about educational criteria.
Age Limit for IGNOU Recruitment 2023
The applicant must be at least 18 years old as of January 1, 2023. The listed positions have an upper age limit of 40 years. According to government rules and regulations, the upper age limit will be relaxed for the reserved groups.
Eligible candidates for IGNOU JAT positions will be chosen based on their performance in the following stages of the selection process:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Type Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist salary
The IGNOU Recruitment 2023 would range from Rs.19,900 and Rs.63,200/- in pay level 02 of the 7th CPC.
Other Following details are required for the IGNOU JAT application.
Please have the following information on hand before beginning the process of filling out the Online Application Form:
- Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport Number/ Ration Card Number/ PAN Number/ Other valid Government identity proofs.
- Signature scanned image (size 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- All additional documents were scanned in JPG/JPEG format (sizes ranging from 50kb to 300kb).
- Copy of Board/University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth, for uploading as part of online application submission.
- Address for communication, phone number, email address, and so on.
- Scanned photos of the most recent photograph (sizes ranging from 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/JPEG format alone.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
How to Apply for IGNOU Recruitment 2023
- Visit IGNOU’s official website at ignou.ac.in or recruitment.nta.nic.in, or apply directly from the aforementioned link.
- On the IGNOU homepage, look for the “Apply Online” option in the lower right corner.
- On your screen, a new page with a registration form will display.
- Fill in all of the essential information on the application form.
- Upload the documents as indicated in the registration form.
- If applicable, pay the non-refundable online application fee.
- Submit the completed application form online before the deadline.
|Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
- Contact Number: 011-69227700, 011-40759000
- Address: First Floor, NSIC-MDBP Building, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi, Delhi, 110020
- Email Address: [email protected]
Helpline Number for IGNOU Recruitment 2023