IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: The IDBI Bank has announced the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Notification 2023 on its website @idbibank.in. The IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 has 600 openings. Candidates can apply online for the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager position by following the link provided below. Apply before the deadline of September 30, 2023. Before applying for the position, download the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Notification PDF and review the eligibility requirements. IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Manager Online Application: The online application procedure for the Junior Assistant Manager post-Grade ‘O’ position has begun, and the deadline to apply is September 30, 2023
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
The IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification has been published on the official website of the Industrial Development Bank of India. Candidates are being sought for various IDBI Assistant Manager positions. The online registration process has begun, and the deadline for applying online is listed below. An online test and an interview are part of the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Selection Process. IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Notification 2023 is now available at www.idbibank.in. The IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Application is open through September 30th, 2023.
Highlights of IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023
|Organization Name||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant Manager|
|Start Date and Last Date||15th to 30th September 2023|
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023
A total of 600 openings have been declared for IDBI Bank 2023 Admissions for absorption as Junior Assistant Manager. Check the table below for category-specific IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancies 2023 to be filled through IDBI Recruitment 2023. . Before applying online for the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023, candidates must carefully read all of the details. Eligible candidates do not need to go to IDBI’s official website and scroll down the page to apply for the position of IDBI Assistant Manager
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 is a three-step selection process.
- Online Computer-Based Test- There will be 200 questions and 200 marks overall. The exam will take two hours to complete.
- Personal Interview and Group Discussion- Candidates who pass the online CBT exam and the Group Discussion will be invited to a personal interview.
- Document verification- The following documents must be submitted by candidates to prove their identity:
- Identity verification
- Education Transcripts Proof of Age
- Certificate of Caste
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Salary 2023
Candidates would first go through a 6-month training session during which they will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 5,000. Following that, they will begin a two-month internship with a monthly pay of Rs. 15,000. After successfully completing the probationary period and being legally appointed as Junior Assistant Manager Grade ‘O’ (JAM Grade ‘O’) workers, their starting total pay (CTC) will be between Rs. 6.14 lakh and Rs. 6.50 lakh for those placed in Class A cities.
- Duration: 2 Hours.
- Total Marks: 200
- Total Questions: 200
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer
Educational Qualification (as of 31/08/2023)
The candidate must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with an aggregate of 55% or an equivalent degree recognized by the Central Government. Final-year candidates may apply provisionally, but if chosen for an interview, they must provide their Graduation Passing results.
- Candidates are required to be computer literate.
- Regional language proficiency will be preferred.
Steps to Apply for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates should go to the official website, pick the “Career” page, and then click on “Current Openings.”
- They will then be asked to click on the “New Registration” option and register for the portal, providing all required personal information such as full name, email, date of birth, and so on.
- Following that, they must send a scanned copy of their most current original photograph and signature.
- They will have to accept the information provided after reading the instruction manual.
- Candidates are strongly recommended to double-check their information before submitting the final application.
|Official link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|