HCL Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Recruitment 2023
According to the official HCL Graduate Engineer Trainee Notification 2023, interested candidates can apply by completing an online form on the department’s official website, https://www.hindustancopper.com. If you want to apply for this position, you must have a valid B.Tech., Engineering, Graduation, M.Tech., MBA, or Post-Graduate Certificate degree. If you’ve been waiting for this Hindustan Copper Limited Manager, Management Trainee Vacancies announcement, you can now apply for HCL Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of HCL and apply before the deadline. The HCL Jobs 2023 recruitment drive is still ongoing for 24 vacancies. Candidates can apply for HCL Recruitment 2023 until February 28, 2023.
HCL Recruitment 2023
This article contains the most recent HCL Recruitment 2023 Notification for job seekers. HCL Jobs are available on Jobscloud for both freshers and experienced professionals. Here you will also get the official notice as well as a direct link to apply for all the recent notifications. Candidates can learn about the vacancy, the number of available positions, the mode of selection, the application fee, and how to apply. JobCloud provides information on “Latest Govt Jobs in HCL,” “HCL Exam 2023” result, cutoff, syllabus, answer key, and other “HCL Recruitment 2023“-related topics. Aspirants who are willing to work with Hindustan Copper Limited can check the latest HCL Recruitment 2023 announcements on our website.
Details of HCL Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 40000-70000/-|
|Posts Name||Manager, Management Trainee|
|Last Date||28 February 2023|
|Application Date Start||07 February 2023|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
Eligibility criteria for HCL Recruitment 2023
Hindustan Copper Limited recruits for posts such as assistant HR manager, analyst, senior executive, chemical engineer, software engineer, trade apprentice, consultant, and others. Each role will have specific requirements, which will be listed on our website, and they are as follows:
B.E./B. Tech, graduate degrees, and postgraduate degrees are the most commonly required degrees by HCL. Candidates having any of the above degrees can easily get job opportunities with Hindustan Copper Limited by visiting the official website.
- Age restriction as of January 1, 2023.
- The minimum age limit to apply for HCL Jobs 2023, candidates must be 18 years old.
- The maximum age limit for Candidates must be between the ages of 28 and 40.
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has issued an official job announcement for the positions of Senior & Deputy Manager, Graduate / Management Trainee. Candidates seeking HCL Vacancy 2023 may take advantage of this chance and acquire a job if they meet all of the criteria and qualifications for HCL Recruitment 2023.
- Date of publication/starting date for HCL application submission: February 7, 2023
- HCL Jobs form submission deadline: February 28, 2023
- M&C: Grade-E1/ Rs 40000-140000.
- Senior Manager: Grade- E4 / (Rs 70000-200000)
- Deputy Manager: Grade- E2 / (Rs 50000-160000)
- Finance: Grade-E1/ Rs 40000-140000
- HR: Grade-E1/ Rs 40000-140000.
- Law: Grade-E1/ Rs 40000-140000
Senior Manager (Geology)
- A postgraduate degree in geology is required.
- Bachelor of Mining / Civil Engineering with Surveyors. M. Tech. or Certificate of Competency (Geomatics).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology (Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication) required for Deputy Manager (Electrical).
- Two years of full-time work Postgraduate Degree or Diploma in Materials from a Recognized Institution
- A full-time bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology is required (Electrical).
- A full-time Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mining Machinery is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering / Technology or Post-Graduate Qualification in Chemistry (preferably with a specialty in Inorganic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry) required for Deputy Manager (R&D).
- Deputy Manager (M&C) Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, or Engineering with a Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Materials Management or an MBA with a Materials Management concentration.
- CA/ICWA or MBA (Finance) from a reputable university.
- Two years full-time postgraduate degree or diploma in recognized net from recognized institutes.
- Bachelor of Laws with a five-year integrated LLB.
- General, OBC, and EWS candidates must pay a non-refundable application processing charge of Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Only), while all other candidates, including PwBDs, are free from paying fees.
- Internal candidates are exempt from paying the application cost.
- The applicant must pay the application processing fee plus any relevant bank charges using the Payment Gateway / NEFT Online Transfer through HCL’s website only.
- Other methods of payment will not be accepted.
How to apply online for HCL GET Recruitment 2023?
- The first page you have to visit is the official website, of Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL).
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- You have to go to the “Recruitments” section given on the home page.
- Now one has to click on the option of ” Recruitment and Notification.”
- Then click on the option “Apply Online.”
- Now a new page will load in front of you.
- On this page, all interested candidates will be asked to enter their details.
- Then they have to upload their documents, photograph, and signature, and then pay the application fee online.
- This is how you will submit your application.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|