Haryana Housing Board Scheme 2023
Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2023: Everyone wants to have their own house. For which he works hard all his life. Out of which many people make their own house but some people are not able to do it. For which the government is starting various schemes for the houses. Recently Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2023 has been started by the Haryana Government. Under which the focus has been on providing houses to 75% of low-income citizens. So if you are an interested citizen. Then this article is going to be very important for you. In this article, we will give you information related to the Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2023 such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits and features, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, the application process, etc. You are requested to read the article till the end.
Haryana Housing Board Yojana 2023
Haryana government has already started some time ago, under which all the citizens of the state living below the poverty line will be provided with the facility of a home. Along with this, let us also tell you that HBH is now taking reservations for 242 apartments in Pinjore Kalka. All interested citizens can buy flats purchased through HBH Pinjore-Kalka EWS Scheme 2023 for approximately Rs. 300 sq. ft. 6,92,000 for Rs. Let us tell you that Haryana Housing Board (HBH) came into existence in 1971. Let us tell you that this Lodging Board was chosen to work as a Government Assistance Board. This means that the Lodging Board will be responsible for the management of the public property development commercial areas. Haryana Housing Board’s new scheme will help all interested candidates to buy civic flats on a low budget. The primary focus of the Haryana Housing Board’s new scheme 2023 was released by the state government. Due to this more and more citizens of the state can be benefitted.
Highlights of Haryana Housing Board New Yojana 2023
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Housing Board/EWS|
|launched by||Housing Board Haryana|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Haryana|
|Number of Flats||242|
|Location of flats||Pinjore-Kalka|
The objective of the Haryana Housing Board New Scheme
The main objective of starting the Haryana Housing Board scheme the state government is to provide home facilities to all the needy citizens of Haryana. There are many citizens who despite hard work are not able to build their own house. For this reason, the Haryana Housing Board scheme has been started by the state government so that all citizens can live in their homes.
Benefits and Features of Haryana Housing Board New Yojana
- Haryana Housing Board New Scheme has been started by the state government for all homeless citizens.
- Along with this, 580 units out of 7300 units will be sold in EWS and BPL categories in Panchkula, Gurugram, and Faridabad.
- The cost of flats available under this scheme is Rs 42.25-sq-18 lakh per meter and the cost of a 52.56-sq-meter flat is Rs 25 lakh.
- Plus the cost of the 70.45 sq. ft. is Rs.35 lakh/m. M. 40 lakh meter flat is 142.71 50 lakh rupees apartment.
- Haryana Housing Board will work with the National Government’s Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana to provide affordable houses to the economically disadvantaged.
- All interested applicants can get benefits by registering themselves very easily. For which there is no need to go anywhere.
- We have given below the process to apply for Haryana Housing Board New Scheme.
Haryana Housing Board New Scheme Eligibility EWS
- To get the benefit of this Haryana Housing Board New Scheme, the applicant must have lived or worked in Haryana for at least 6 months.
- Along with this, the candidate should not have any house in the state.
- Reserve category applicants must be residents of Haryana.
- A person who is eligible, his/her spouse, or any person who is dependent on him/her
- Let us tell you that this scheme accepts only one application.
- Along with this, the applicant has an ancestral house in the village or shares the property in the city or country. All are eligible to apply.
Haryana Housing Board New Yojana Eligibility of BPL
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant should belong to a family that earns less than BPL.
- Along with this, the candidate should have a house or land in any HSVP sector or licensed colony in the town or city with the spouse, or any of his dependent children.
- All the applicants who applied should be 18 years of age at that time.
- Along with this, the applicant can apply only once under the Haryana Housing Board New Scheme.
- Passport Photo
- Mobile Number
- Income certificate.
- Bank account details
- Email ID (during online registration)
- Residence Certificate as address proof.
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID as Identity Proof
How to apply online for Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2023?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Haryana Housing Board New Scheme. After which the homepage will open on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website you will see the option of “Booking Open”. On which you have to click.
- Now with a new page, you will see the option of “Register Here”. On which you have to click.
- On clicking, a new form will open on your screen. You have to enter all the information sought carefully.
- After filling in all the information you will have to attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- After that, you have to click on the submit option. After which you have to do OTP verification. In which you can log in using your User ID and your old set password as your password.
- After which you will see the “Payment” option. Clicking on which you will select “Net Banking, Debit Card, NEFT, or UPI” from the list.
- Now the registration fee will be paid by clicking on the “Make Payment” button.
- For you have to choose the correct mode of paying the amount and view the receipt with the details of the applicant to complete the Haryana Housing Board New Scheme Registration.
- In this way, you can apply for Haryana Housing Board New Scheme very easily.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|