Haryana Free Tablet Scheme 2022 Online Form
Apply Online for Haryana State CM Manohar Lal Khattar Table Yojana Application Form is available here. Nowadays online education has become a part of our life in this pandemic situation where from almost 7-8 months schools are closed and the only way to maintain social distance and education together is coping up with online education. In this, a lot of students don’t have tablets or mobile phones by which they can cope up with the new online education system. To make this happen now Haryana’s government is coming up with the tablet yojana for all the students so that they can do their online education easily. Through the help of this tablet yojana students from the class 8th to 12 will be able to get this tablet and then they can use this tablet for their education purpose.
Haryana Govt Table Distribution Scheme 2022 Application Form
The best part of this tablet yojana is students will be able to get an online education and they will be able to meet up the new education system demands. With the help of these education system changes, all the students will get the tablet’s services and they will be able to study with its help. With the help of this scheme students of OBC, SC, ST, and finically week students will be able to get the benefit of getting a new tablet from the government side which they need to return to the government after their examination will get over of 12th standard. In this phase of distribution of tablets, these tablets will be provided to the students of the 8th to 12th class student. All those candidates who wanted to make sure to get all the benefits of this scheme can get the benefits to this scheme by making the online application.
Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar Table Vitran Yojana 2022
Through the help of this scheme students from the category of SC, ST, and OBC will be able to get the benefit of getting a tablet from the Haryana government. These tablets will make sure to provide an online education system to all these students who can’t afford the tablet or mobile phone to gel up with the education system of online education. With the help of this tablet yojana, students will be able to get the benefit of this tablet free of cost. After the completion of their education students need to return this tablet to the school so that other students can also get the benefit of this scheme for their better education. But before making, the application process in this students should know some highlights of this yojana which are-
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Table Yojana|
|Introduced by||Haryana State Govt|
|Motive||To Provide Haryana Students|
|Beneficiary||08th to 12th Class Students in Haryana|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Category||Sarkari Yojana 2022|
|Last date to Apply||Coming Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Official website||Announced Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Govt Free Table Vitran Yojana/Scheme 2022
This yojana also comes up with some benefits for the students which are-
- Through the help of this scheme students from the class 8th to 12 will be able to get the free tablet.
- To get online education all those students who belong to ST, SC, and OBC category will be able to get the benefit of getting a free tablet from the Haryana government.
- Students will be able to get an online education through the help of this tablet.
- This tablet will come with the pre-installation of books and of pre-installation of the digital library which will help students in their education.
- These tablets will be given to the student based on their class and subjects.
- Through the help of this tablet students from the class 8th to 12th will be able to give examinations online from home only.
Some Mandatory Documents
To get the benefit of this yojana students also need to have some mandatory documents which are-
- Domicile of Haryana state
- The student should be a student of 8th to 12th class
- All the girls and every student will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhaar card of the student
- Class certificate of the student
- Mobile number
- Recent passport size photo
To make the application in this yojana students need to visit the official website of this scheme which will be announced by the government soon.