EXIM Bank Exam 2023
The management department of Exim Bank has issued a notification to recruit 25 vacant posts. Through which interested applicants can apply under this Exim Bank Recruitment 2023. Applications for this bank recruitment 2023 will be started on 2023 for this recruitment. And the last date for application is 2023, for all information related to this Exim Bank Recruitment 2023, read this article till the end.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023
The Indian has issued recruitment for 25 vacant posts under the Export-Assay Bank. Interested applicants must fulfill all the eligibility criteria given below in this article to apply to this Exim bank. The date for application and last date for application has also been released. We have provided all the information related to this in the article below.
Highlights of EXIM Bank Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Organization||Export-Import Bank of India|
|Name of the Ministry||Bank|
|Name of the Post||EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023|
|Total No of Posts||25 Posts|
|Apply Online Date||Update soon|
|Last Date of Registration||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
- Interested applicants are mandatory to have an Indian.
- The candidate will have to do this before the last date of the online application.
- You should be in one of your special MBA/PGDM.
Exim Bank Recruitment Exam Date 2023
If you want to apply for 25 vacancies issued through Adv 04/2023, then the department has released important dates related to this, which are as follows –
|Notification Out||Notified Soon|
|Application Form Date||Update soon|
|Last date||Update soon|
|Admit Card Date||Announced soon|
|Exam date||Update soon|
|Sarkari Result/Admit Card||Notified Soon|
This Bank Recruitment 2023 has recruited 25 recruitment under Exim Bank Recruitment 2023, which we have given you the information below.
Interested applicants can apply to the following limit.
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||28 वर्ष|
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||38 वर्ष|
Application for Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 fee
If you want to apply for Bank recruitment 2023. Then let us tell you that some fees have been fixed by Exim Bank to apply in it, which is as follows-
- For general candidates: 600/- through online mode
- For reserved candidates (OBC): 600/- through online mode
- PHC/SC/ST candidates – Rs 100/ – through online mode
- For women candidates- Rs 100/- through online mode
- Interested applicants should have a degree specializing in finance from MBA / PGDBA, a recognized university/institute of Chartered Accountants (CA) in India.
- You must have at least 60% total marks / equivalent cumulative grade marks (CGPA) in both undergraduate and postgraduate examinations.
- MBA/PGDBM courses should be minimum of 2 years full-time period with specialization in finance from any recognized university/institute.
- Along with this, the examination of a professional CA should be passed.
The selection process for Exim Bank Recruitment 2023
These candidates will be selected on the following basis of written examination. Which is as follows –
- Written exam
- This examination will include 100 objective-type multiple choice questions.
- Tell you that the question papers will be set only in English.
- If there is a wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 25 points.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination will be normalized, under the final
- qualification and cut-off marks.
- Document verification
How to Apply Online to fill Exim Bank Application Form 2023
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- Whose link is given to you below
- Official website- https://www.eximbankindia.in/
- After entering the website, the homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- On which you will see the link of “Apply Online”. On which you have to click.
- After this, you have to click on the option of New Registration.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will open on your screen. You have to give all the information on this page.
- After that you have to fill in all the information sought like- your name, father’s name, educational certificate, date, date, ID certificate, etc. will have to be filled.
- Now after getting OTP, you have to do it on the option of “Save and Next”.
- Then you should check the information given again under “Complete Registration”.
- Where you have to click on the option of “Save & Next” on the link of “Validate Your Details”.
- You have to upload important documents after filling in all the information carefully.
- Along with this, you will also have to deposit the fixed fee.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Submit”.
- After that, if you want, you can also get a printout of the form.
- Thus your Exim Bank Application Registration process will be completed.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|