Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023: Today, we will give our readers all of the information they need concerning the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana for the year 2023. In this article, we will share with our readers the eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, application process, benefits, features, and all other details of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana that will be useful for all of our readers if they want to apply for the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana in 2023. This article will provide you with all relevant information regarding the program.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023
The Chief Minister of Odisha state inaugurated the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana to provide dwellings to all beneficiaries living in Kutcha huts across the state. Pucca dwellings will be provided to all persons who are still living in kutcha houses as a result of the implementation of this project. Many benefits would be provided to all recipients under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, including one of the key perks, which is nearly free housing.
Highlights of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023
|Name||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana|
|Objective||Providing pucca houses|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
|Launched by||Concerned government of Odisha state|
Objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The primary goal of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is to construct Pucca dwellings in place of kachha houses in the state’s rural areas. This Scheme will undoubtedly play a vital role in raising the living standards of underprivileged people in rural and urban areas.
Benefits and Features
- No contractor would be involved in the construction of dwellings under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
- The roof material should be RCC under this design.
- Under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, the minimum carpet area is 25 square meters.
- The fund under this program will be credited directly to the beneficiary’s account using the direct benefit transfer technique.
- The house built under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will be sanctioned by the female head of the household. The Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme will be implemented by the Odisha Government.
- The major goal of this project is to provide Pakka houses to recipients who are currently living in Kutch houses.
Implementation of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The grantee must build the house himself under the Yojana.
- The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana implementation agency will be the Panchayat Samiti.
- The Panchayat Samiti will be overseen by the DRDA or Zilla Parishad.
- Beneficiaries of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will be provided with a variety of designs.
- If the house is built in the name of a family member, the landowner must sign a no-objection certificate.
- Dwelling houses will be assigned in the name of the family’s female head.
- If there is no female head of the family, the allotment will be made in the name of the family’s male head.
- The house will allocate under the quota for people with disabilities, and the allocation will be done in that person’s name.
- If the beneficiary is a senior citizen who is unable to monitor the construction and request construction assistance in writing, the house will be built as part of a mason training program.
- This scheme’s primary design includes a kitchen, toilet, and bathroom.
- The roof should be built in such a way that it can resist the local climatic conditions.
- The house built under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana shall be in the name of the beneficiary or one of his family members.
Monitoring Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
It is the district collector’s obligation to guarantee that the scheme is properly implemented. BDOs are obliged to inspect 10% of the residences built under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. The district-level officer is obliged to inspect 1% of the dwellings, while the APD (RH) is expected to inspect 10% of the district’s houses. Awaassoft software will be utilized as a major monitoring tool to guarantee that the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is properly implemented. BDOs must keep Awaassoft up to date on the progress of the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana.
- Aadhaar Card
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Bonafide certificate
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- Passport size photograph
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- The applicant should not be the owner of any pucca houses in the state.
- An applicant must be from a financially disadvantaged group.
- The applicant must be a Kutcha home resident.
Application Process of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar 2023
- First For the application form, go to the official website.
- Now, you can print the application form by downloading the Application Form PDF.
- After that, fill out the application form with the necessary information.
- Personal Information
- Income Information, Address Information, and Other Important Information
- Please attach the requested documents.
- Press the submit button.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|