Banaras Hindu University Recruitment 2023
Indian Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu University (IIT BHU), Varanasi is now accepting online applications for 55 open Non-Teaching positions including Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant, Superintending Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Junior Engineer, and Junior Technician Are. Eligible candidates. IIT BHU Recruitment 2023 Application can now apply online till February 28, 2023. Applicants should bookmark this page and read the complete post for more details regarding IIT BHU Recruitment 2023.
BHU Non-Faculty Recruitment 2023
IIT BHU has announced 55 non-faculty posts in various departments. Applicants have time till February 28, 2023, to submit their online applications. Check important information related to IIT BHU Recruitment 2023 in the table below. IIT Banaras Hindu University in Varanasi is accepting applications for various Non-Faculty positions under Group A, B, and C. The registration period has already started, and individuals can apply for various posts as per their eligibility. The application form should be submitted by February 28, 2023, as the last day. The only alternative way to apply is online, and candidates are not allowed to use any other mode.
Highlights of IIT BHU Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Job Positions||Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant, Superintending Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Junior Engineer, and Junior Technician|
|Number of Positions||55|
To keep up with the IIT BHU Recruitment timetable, candidates must review the important dates given below. Get the list of all important dates for IIT BHU Recruitment 2023 below:
|Application Form Filling Date||4 February 2023|
|Last Date of Application||28 February 2023|
|Last date for submission of the application fee||28 February 2023|
|Exam Date||Not Announced|
Post wise Vacancies
A total of 55 Non-Teaching openings are announced in IIT BHU Notification 2023. To see the specifics of the open positions, candidates must consult the table given below.
|पदों का नाम||भर्ती|
|रजिस्ट्रार (ग्रुप A)||01|
|असिस्टेंट रजिस्ट्रार (ग्रुप A)||04|
|जूनियर असिस्टेंट (ग्रुप C)||15|
|सुपेरिन्तेंडिंग इंजिनियर (ग्रुप A)||01|
|एग्जीक्यूटिव इंजिनियर, सिविल (ग्रुप A)||01|
|असिस्टेंट एग्जीक्यूटिव इंजिनियर, इलेक्ट्रिकल (ग्रुप A)||01|
|असिस्टेंट एग्जीक्यूटिव इंजिनियर, सिविल (ग्रुप A)||01|
|जूनियर इंजिनियर, सिविल (ग्रुप B)||01|
|जूनियर तकनीशियन-1 (ग्रुप C)||07|
|जूनियर तकनीशियन-2 (ग्रुप C)||10|
|जूनियर तकनीशियन-3 (ग्रुप C)||05|
|जूनियर तकनीशियन-4 (ग्रुप C)||04|
|जूनियर तकनीशियन-5 (ग्रुप C)||04|
Eligibility Criteria for BHU Recruitment 2023
Eligibility to apply-
Applicants who want to submit an application for IIT BHU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 must fulfill the requirements mentioned in the official notice. All the eligibility requirements for IIT BHU Jobs 2023 are available here for the candidates.
- Educational Eligibility– Applicants must possess Diploma, BE, B.Tech, or Master’s degree in relevant from a recognized University Institute with relevant post-qualification experience in a relevant field.
- Age– For IIT BHU Recruitment 2023, the applicant’s age should be between 27 to 57 years. Age relaxation will be given as per the guidelines.
Application form fee-
As per their classification, candidates have to submit the application fee. This is the summary of category wise application fee information.
|भर्ती का नाम||श्रेणी||एप्लीकेशन का शुल्क|
|ग्रुप A व् B पदों के लिए||UR/OBC/EWS||रु 500|
|ग्रुप C पदों के लिए||UR/OBC/EWS||रु 250|
Recruitment Selection Process-
The selection process of IIT BHU Recruitment 2023 consists of the following stages:
- Written exam
- verification of documents
How to Apply Online for BHU Nin Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Follow the following steps for the recruitment of IIT BHU RECRUITMENT-
- To start the process, open the official website i.e. https://www.iitbhu.ac.in
- At the bottom of the homepage, there will be a section for ‘Recruitment’. Under that there will be a link for ‘Non-Faculty’, click on that icon.
- Search for ‘Various Non-Faculty Posts in Administrative/Ministerial/Construction Department/Technical Sector’ and click on the apply option.
- Firstly, the applicant has to register himself by filling in the basic details. Fill valid email id and also create a password.
- After successful registration, login again with the provided Application ID and Password.
- Fill in the required details about education.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature, and required documents.
- Deposit the fee directly into the following bank account:
- Account Name IIT (BHU) Main Account (Institute Development Fund)
- Account Number & Account Type 32778803937 Current
- IFSC Number SBIN0011445
- Account Holder Name REGISTRAR, IIT (BHU)
- Upload the fee receipt in the documents section in their profile. Finally, after the submission of the application, the candidate will receive a link to download their filled application form.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|