Ayurswasthya Scheme 2023
The Indian government has implemented a number of policy changes to support Ayush’s medical systems. The most recent is the Ayurswasthya Yojana 2023, a brand-new programme that has been designed to implement genuine, traditional Ayurvedic interventions for fostering community health care and to offer support for the establishment of Ayush medical health units in reputable Ayurvedic and allopathic institutions. On Tuesday, Mahendrabhai Munjapara, Minister of State for Ayurveda, informed Parliament. In a written response to a question in the Rajya Sabha, the Minister added that additional steps had been taken to advance the Indian Traditional System of Medicine, such as the establishment of the National Ayush Mission (NAM), which aims to improve access to Ayush services by expanding the number of Ayush hospitals and dispensaries and including Ayush in the National Program for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardio-Vascular Diseases, and Stroke (NPCDCS).
Ayurswasthya Yojana 2023
With the goal of positioning India as a destination for health and wellness tourism through the Ayurswasthya Yojana, a National Medical and Wellness Tourism Board should be established to promote medical, wellness, yoga, and ayurveda tourism. As part of its Central Sector Scheme for Promoting International Cooperation, the Ayush Ministry is also promoting the benefits of Ayush systems through media outlets and launching several efforts for their international promotion, spread, and acceptance, Munjapara continued. Institutions and organizations would be given a maximum permitted financial support of Rs. 10 crores for a period of three years under this Ayurswasthya Yojana 2023 as part of the Center of Excellence component.
The objective of Ayurswasthya Yojana 2023
The main objective of Ayurswasthya Yojana 2023 is to take forward the community health programme of AYUSH. Along with this, through this scheme, reputed allopathic and AYUSH institutions in the non-government and government sectors are upgrading their facilities and building specialized AYUSH medical health units. As part of Ayushman Bharat, 12,500 AYUSH health and wellness facilities have been operationalized, and these have provided insurance coverage for AYUSH treatments. This scheme has been launched to champion the service sector for medical value travel, promote medical travel in the Ayurvedic sector, and offer assistance in building top-notch, state-of-the-art Ayurvedic institutions.
Benefits of Ayurswasthya Yojana
- To take forward the community health program of AYUSH through AYUSH and Public Health (PHI).
- Reputed allopathic and AYUSH institutions in the private and government sectors are upgrading their facilities and creating specialized AYUSH medical health units.
- Ayurswasthya Yojana works to advance national and worldwide levels.
- Specialist AYUSH medical health units will also be set up in the public and private sectors
- It promotes original and creative projects to enhance the skills of AYUSH experts in research, education, innovation, and technology.
- Additionally, it encourages original and imaginative ideas from businesses with existing structures and infrastructure who wish to collaborate with AYUSH.
Provisions under the National AYUSH Mission
According to a decision taken by the government, the National AYUSH Mission (NAM) will continue as a centrally funded program till 2026. Following are the various service offered under this target-
- Community Health Centers (CHCs), District Hospitals, and AYUSH facilities (PHCs) will be co-located primary health centers.
- Integrated Ayurvedic hospitals will be established.
- Ayurvedic, Siddha, Unani, and homeopathic pharmacies and drug testing facilities run by state and public sector organizations will be improved.
- Effective work is being done to upgrade the educational institutions of the state government.
- Ayush hospitals and clinics will be built.
- Medicinal plants will be promoted through farming.
What are the many programmes associated with the Ministry of AYUSH?
- National AYUSH Mission
- AYUSH Wellness Centers
- ACCR Portal and AYUSH Sanjivani App
- New Portals on AYUSH Sector
- AYUSH Entrepreneurship Programme
National AYUSH Mission
The National AYUSH Mission (NAM) was inaugurated on 15 September 2014 by the Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India. The goals of the mission include offering affordable AYUSH services, boosting institutional capacity at the state level, making it easier to implement quality control of Ayurvedic, Siddha, Unani, and Homeopathic (ASU&H) medicines, and ensuring a long-term supply of AYUSH.
Ministry of AYUSH Scheme 2023
The Ministry of AYUSH, a department of the Indian government, is in charge of fostering traditional medicine research, teaching, and advocacy in India. Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy are all part of the acronym AYUSH. The Department of AYUSH, which Prime Minister Narendra Modi transformed into an official ministry in 2014, was originally known as the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare when it was initially founded in 1995.
In this article, we have given you information about the Arurswathya Yojana 2023. Up until now, the above information has been provided in this regard through the concerned department. If you want to get any kind of information related to it, then we request that you read this Arurswathya Yojana article completely through to the end. If you have any problem related to this article, then we request that you ask us through our comment section. We and our team are always ready to serve you.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|