APSRTC Student Bus Pass 2023
APSRTC Student Bus Pass: The Andhra Pradesh government has issued bus permits to students so that they can travel without difficulty. Every day, students must travel to schools, coaching, centers, colleges, and so on. We all know that every time we travel by bus, we have to buy a ticket, but with the help of an APSRTC Student Bus Pass 2023, students no longer have to buy tickets every time they travel by bus. Andhra Pradesh’s government has launched an online facility to provide APSRTC bus passes. In today’s article, we will go over the APSRTC Student Bus Pass, its goal, perks and features, eligibility criteria, and every detail concerning the application download and login procedure.
Andhra Pradesh SRTC Student Bus Pass 2023
The Nizam State Rail and Road Transport Department was established in June 1932 as the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport (APSRTC). When APSRTC first began operations, there were only 27 buses. However, it has already grown to 427 bus stops, 14123 buses, 692 bus shelters, and 128 depots. These buses traverse a distance of 43.22 lakh kilometers and transport approximately 71.93 lakh citizens daily. To help students with transportation, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has begun distributing APSRTC bus passes.
As we all know, students must go by bus every day to their coaching centers, schools, and other educational institutions, and they must acquire bus tickets daily. Students do not have to buy tickets over and over again with the use of the APSRTC bus pass. Any state pupils who want to receive this pass must apply online; residents do not need to go to any government offices to apply; they can apply from home. This will save them both time and money while also.
Highlgihts of APSRTC Student Bus Pass 2023
|Article Name||APSRTC Student Bus Pass|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Objective||To provide bus passes to students|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government schemes|
The objective of the APSRTC Student Bus Pass
The primary goal of the APSRTC Student Bus Pass is to provide bus passes to students so that they can travel without having to purchase tickets again. Students must travel by bus every day to reach their coaching facilities, schools, and colleges. The state government will grant this permit to pupils who go by bus to school. The service of providing bus passes is now available online. Now students are not obliged to visit government offices to apply for bus passes.
Benefits & Features
- The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) began operations in June 1932 as the Nizam State Railway and Road Transport Department.
- Students who are interested in obtaining the pass must apply online.
- Students will not have to travel to any locations thanks to the online application.
- It began with only 27 buses and has since grown to 427 bus stations, 14123 buses, 128 depots, and 692 bus shelters.
- These buses travel approximately 43.22 lakh kilometers each day and carry approximately 71.93 lakh passengers.
- Andhra Pradesh’s government just began offering APSRTC Student Bus Passes.
- This pass will allow students to travel by bus without having to purchase tickets again.
- Email Id
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Apply Online For APSRTC Student Bus Pass?
- To begin, go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation.
- Following that, a Homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, select the ‘Apply Online for Student Bus Pass’ option.
- When you click on apply online for a student bus pass, a new page will appear.
- On the new page, select the ‘Click here for fresh registration’ option. You will be presented with two options.
- You must select the option that is most comfortable for you after which the next page will be presented on the screen.
- On this page, you must enter all of the necessary information such as student information, residence address information, and school information.
- After carefully entering all of the information, click the submit button.
- Following that, the final confirmation details page will be displayed in front of you; check the details and click the OK button.
- Then, in front of you, a temporary ID will be generated; keep this ID safe. Following that, you must select the option of temporary ID. A form will appear in front of you.
- You must print a copy of this form.
- After that, select the option To update or edit any detail, click here to update details.
- Once you have updated all of the details, you must click the submit button and present it at the counter to obtain the pass under the form
- You can apply for an APSRTC Student Bus Pass 2023 by attaching a genuine certificate, a copy of your Aadhaar card, and the attestation of the concerned person.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|