AP Tailors Yojana 2023
AP Tailors Scheme 2023: Today, we will look at the Andhra Pradesh Tailors Scheme, which was just announced by the state’s chief minister. This article will go over the qualifying requirements, application process, registration process, selection criteria, and other perks offered to all Andhra Pradesh residents. The scheme of AP Tailor is also known as the recently launched YSR Navodayam plan. This article covers every imaginable element of the subject.
AP Tailors Scheme 2023
The Andhra Pradesh Tailors Scheme, also known as the AP YSR Navodayam Scheme, was established for people in the state of Andhra Pradesh who are engaged in small, medium, or micro-level economic activities at their own risk and capital. Many incentives will be provided to small and marginal business owners as a result of the scheme’s implementation.
The objective of the AP Tailors Yojana
The Andhra Pradesh Tailors Scheme, also known as the AP YSR Navodayam Scheme, was created for people in Andhra Pradesh who are engaged in small, medium, or micro-level economic operations at their own risk and capital. As a result of the scheme’s implementation, many incentives will be provided to small and marginal business owners. The services listed below will provide the biggest benefits and incentives to business owners: Tailors, barbers, and weavers.
Benefits Of AP Tailors Scheme 2023
The YSR AP tailor’s scheme has numerous advantages, one of which is the incentive that will be supplied to all recipients. The state cabinet board has accepted a plan to award weavers, barbers, and tailors with a total of INR 10,000 in financial assistance. The initiative will aid in the development of the state’s small and marginal businessmen. The major goal is to encourage small enterprises to make a lot of money and thereby contribute to the economy. The government would spend a total of INR 411 crore on beneficiaries’ benefits.
- Candidates should be employed as barbers, tailors, or weavers.
- Employees at MSMEs are also eligible under this scheme.
- You must be a person living below the poverty line (BPL).
- You must have a white ration card issued by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- The applicant must be an Andra Pradesh permanent resident.
- Beneficiaries must be from the population living below the poverty line (BPL).
- The candidate must have a valid Aadhaar card as well as a bank account.
- Applicant must be a member of the BC community and work in the tailoring industry.
Address Proof such as
- Aadhar Number
- Legal Passport
- Utility bill
Identity Proof such as
- Driving License
- Voter Identity Card
- Property tax bill
- Below Poverty Line Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
Registration Process of AP Tailors Scheme
- First, go to the website provided here.
- Log in with your login name and password.
- On the next screen, select the application form option.
- Enter all of the information precisely.
- Please provide all requested documentation.
- Click the submit button.
Procedure to Search Eligibility List Under AP Tailor Scheme 2023
- Go to the official website.
- Now, at the top of the website, select the ‘Know Your Secretariat’ option.
- A list of districts will now be shown in front of you.
- Derby has five serial number columns: district, urban, rural, and total.
- Click on the tab in front of your district that says “urban” or “rural.”
- You will now be redirected to the Mandal list.
- Look for your Mandal and click on the link in front of it.
- The list of secretariat and GP names will now be in front of you.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|