High Court of Andhra Pradesh Vacancy 2023
AP High Court Recruitment 2023: The Andhra Pradesh High Court is expected to announce an AP High Court Recruitment 2023 for the position of Civil Judge, with anticipation of around 68 vacancies in the upcoming period. Aspiring candidates interested in pursuing a career in the judicial sector can look forward to this opportunity. The AP High Court Recruitment process is likely to involve various stages such as a computer-based test, a written examination, followed by a viva-voce, and a merit list. Further details regarding the application process, examination dates, and other relevant information will be notified soon on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh High Court at hc.ap.nic.in.
AP High Court is finally coming up with the recruitment process in which they are going to recruit candidates for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division). In this recruitment post, all the candidates who are eligible can make their application process. This recruitment process is a golden chance for all those Candidates who were waiting for the judicial service process of recruitment to get started. With the help of this notification, all these candidates will be able to make the application process from the official web portal after getting fit in the eligibility criteria of this recruitment process.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
In this recruitment process, Andhra Pradesh High Court is going to recruit candidates for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) to which all the eligible applicants are invited to make the application process. Through this recruitment process, Andhra Pradesh High Court is coming up with the recruitment of 68 total vacancies. This recruitment process has been started by the Andhra Pradesh for the Uttar Pradesh state on which all the eligible candidates can make their application process. All those who are interested in making their application process for the same are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we will be talking all about this recruitment process from the eligibility criteria to document recruitment or any other necessary information of this recruitment process. In this recruitment process, Candidates can make the application till January and get into the recruitment process after which they can make their dream to be converted into reality.
High Court of AP Civil Judge Vacancy 2023
But before that, there are a few things or highlights of this recruitment process which one should know mandatory which are-
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|Post Name||Civil Judge Posts|
|No of posts||68|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Test, Written Examination, Viva-Voce, Merit List|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
To make the application process candidate need to get fit in the eligibility criteria first otherwise their application will get rejected by the board. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are –
- The applicant needs to be of a minimum age of 35 years for this recruitment process.
- The applicant needs to be of the maximum age of 48 years for this recruitment process.
- The age relaxation will be provided by the selection board in some special cases such as the candidate belonging to the SC, ST, and OBC categories.
- The applicant needs to be a citizen of India for this recruitment process.
- The applicant needs to have a bachelor’s degree in law with practicing experience as an advocate for not less than 3 years for the Direct recruitment selection process.
- The applicant needs to have a bachelor’s degree in law with the required practicing experience as an advocate from any recognized board or University which is registered under the government of India.
- (SC/ST) Andhra Pradesh Candidates Pay Rs. 400/- plus Transaction Charges
- All Other Candidates Pay Rs. 800/- plus Transaction Charges
In this recruitment process, the selection of the candidate will be made with the help of a few stages which are-
- the First candidate will be tested based on screening and then they will be asked to give the Computer-based test which is based on the objective type questions.
- After clearing this examination selected candidates will be called by the board to give a written examination.
- This written examination will be based on Civil Laws, Criminal Laws, and English Translation.
- After clearing this selected candidates will be called for the Viva-voce process.
- After this, the final selection of the candidate will be based on the Merit List.
- The result of this merit list declaration or the selection process will be made on the official web portal of the AP High Court.
Pay Scale/Pay Band/Perk/Salary Slip
- Rs 27,700 – 44,770 per Month.
Post-wise Vacancy 2023
|Category||Direct Recruitment||Transfer Recruitment|
In this recruitment process, there are a few important dates that need to be known by the applicants which are-
|Announcement Date||Notified Soon|
|Start of Application Process||Update Soon|
|End of Application Process||To Be Notified|
|Computer-Based Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Written Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Availability of Admit Card||Update Soon|
Some Important Documents
In this recruitment, process the candidate need to have some documents requirement necessary which are-
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Metric Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate – if applicable
- Experience Certificate
- NOC from the present employer – If applicable
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
exam pattern for the AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2023:
|Computer-Based Test||Online||To be decided||To be decided|
|Written Examination||Offline (Descriptive)||To be decided||To be decided|
|Viva-Voce||In-person interview||To be decided||To be decided|
syllabus for the Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Recruitment:
|Computer-Based Test||– Constitution of India and Code of Civil Procedure|
|– Code of Criminal Procedure and Indian Penal Code|
|– Indian Evidence Act and Limitation Act|
|– General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|– English Language and Comprehension|
|– Reasoning and Mental Ability|
|– Civil Laws and Procedures|
|– Criminal Laws and Procedures|
|– Arbitration and Conciliation Act|
|– Transfer of Property Act|
|– Negotiable Instruments Act|
|– Jurisprudence and Legal Aptitude|
|Written Examination||– Civil Laws and Procedures|
|– Criminal Laws and Procedures|
|– Constitutional Law|
|– Law of Evidence|
|Viva-Voce||– Personality Assessment|
|– Legal Knowledge and Practical Application|
|– Communication Skills and Presentation|
How To Apply Online for AP High Court Recruitment 2023?
After fitting in the eligibility criteria Candidates can make the application process for this recruitment process from the online web portal of this recruitment process or in case of any doubt they can make it by following a few simple steps online which are-
- First candidates need to visit the official website of this recruitment process.
- After reaching the official web portal candidates need to click on the notification PDF for the recruitment process.
- After this, they need to read the notification carefully and then they need to click on the apply now button available on the screen.
- After this, they will get a form on their screen, and in that, they need to fill in all the asked details carefully without making any mistakes in the form.
- The then-candidate needs to upload the scan copy of the documents asked for in the form along with the signature and a recent passport-size photograph.
- After this, they need to click on the submit button and then they need to pay the application fee online for the same through Net banking, Credit card, or Debit card option.
- After this applicants can also take the printout of the application for future reference.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|