AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2022 Medical 214 Officers Jobs
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Notification 2022 Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Last Date @aiims.edu or @aiimsexams.org. AIIMS Delhi has finally come up with its recruitment process for which a lot of candidates were waiting for a long time. Now all those candidates who have medical experience or relevant experience with the qualification specification and all the other things can make their application process the same. This recruitment notification has been released by the concerned authority of AIIMS for the recruitment process of grade A, B, C posts. In this recruitment, process AIIMS has finally come up with 214 total vacancies on which interested candidates can make their application. This application can be filled by the interested candidate through their online website portal where they will get the form.
AIIMS Delhi Online Form 2022 Registration, 214 Grade A, B, C Vacancies
A lot of people were waiting for AIIMS to start the recruitment process and now when AIIMS has finally released the notification for the same then they can make a mark of it. Through this recruitment process, AIIMS is going to recruit 214 total candidates for Grade A, B, and C posts in Delhi. Those who want to know all about this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article till the end. In this article, we are going to discuss all this recruitment process from eligibility criteria to age, documentation, and all other information regarding the same. In this article, we will also share the step-by-step procedure and information of this recruitment process.
www.aiims.edu or https://www.aiimsexams.org/ Recruitment 2022
But before that, there are some important highlights of this recruitment process which one should know compulsory before diving into the application process which are-
- Name of the Recruitment process – AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022
- Launched by – AIIMS Delhi
- Type of Job – Various grade post
- Total Number of vacancies – 214
- Official website – www.aiims.edu
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Delhi Group A B C Recruitment 2022 Education, Age, etc
In this recruitment process applicants also need to get fit in the eligibility criteria which has been divided into qualifications, age, and so many other factors. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment process is –
For Veterinary Officer –
- The candidate should have a Veterinary Science degree from any recognized board or university.
- 2 years of practical experience in scientific breeding and maintenance in any care of laboratory animals.
- A relevant postgraduate diploma in genetics from any recognized university.
- The candidate should hold an M.SC degree from any recognized university.
- 3 years of teaching experience.
For Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist
- Applicant should hold a degree of M.Phill in clinical Psychologist or medical clinical psychology from any recognized board or university under the government of India.
- P.hd degree in Clinical Psychology from any recognized university under the government of India.
- Experience in teaching Psychology in any recognized institute or university.
For General Duty Medical Officer
- Candidates need to get the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956 or equivalent level of qualifications.
- Completion of compulsory internship in rotation.
For Scientist I
- M.Sc 111 class in relevant subjects.
For Scientist II (CRU)
- The candidate needs to have one year of experience post P.hd.
For Scientist II (CCRF)
- One year of relevant experience post P.hd.
For Scientist -11 (Gastroenterology)
- Ph.D. in Gastro
- The candidate should have a thesis in Gastroenterology & Human Nutrition.
For Senior Chemist
- Masters degree in chemistry and Organic chemistry from any recognized board or university.
- 7 years of teaching and research experience.
Senior Technical Editor
- Applicant should have a master’s degree in science, Arts, or Business management.
- Diploma in journalism or equivalent degree.
For Welfare Officer
- Graduation from a recognized university.
- Well conversant with the Welfare activities or any relevant experience.
For Assistant Dietician
- M.Sc from any recognized board or university.
- 2 years of teaching experience.
For Ophthalmic Technician Grade I
- B.Sc in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
For Librarian Grade Ill
- For the B.Sc degree or equivalent from the recognized university or board.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science from any recognized board or university.
- 2 years of experience in the acquisition of books, periodicals, and documentation.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute
For Assistant Stores Officer
- Masters degree in Economics or Commerce from any recognized university.
- 3 years of experience in handling stores.
For Statistical Assistant
- M.Sc in statics from any recognized university.
For Technical Assistant (ENT)
- B.Sc degree in speech and hearing from any recognized board or university.
- Should have been registered with the Rehabilitation Council of India.
For Junior Physiotherapist /Occupational Therapists
- The candidate must have an interspace.
- The candidate must have a Physiotherapy degree from any recognized board or university.
For Technician (Radio Therapy)
- The candidate needs to have a B.Sc degree in Radiotherapy Technology from any recognized board or university.
- Applicant should have must diploma in Radiotherapy Technology.
For Donor Organizer
- M.A in Social Work from any recognized board or university.
For Physical training Instructor
- The candidate must have an intermediate degree from any rejoined board or university.
- Diploma in physical training instructor from any recognized board or university.
- 1-year experience as a Physical training instructor.
For Store Keeper (Drugs)
- The candidate needs to have a degree in Pharmacy from any recognized board or university.
- The candidate should have experience in storing and distributing drugs.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institute or university.
- The candidate should have post-graduation from BE/B.Tech from any recognized board and university.
For the post of Jr. Engineer (A/C & Ref.)
- 3 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized board or university.
- Experience should have air conditioning and refrigeration of work.
For the post of Technician (Radiology)
- The candidate should have B.Sc in Radiography or any relevant degree from any recognized board or university.
For the post of Vocational Counsellor
- The candidate should have a Rehabilitation Science degree from any recognized university or institute.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Science from any recognized board or university.
For the post of Bariatric Co-ordinator
- The candidate should have a degree in the discipline from any recognized board or university.
- 3 years of experience in dealing with Bariatric Surgical patients.
Registration Form Fee Structure
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. I500/- INR
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs. I200/- INR
- Persons with Disabilities Exempted
- Minimum Age Limitation: 27th Year Old
- Maximum Age Limitation: 45th Year Old
- Computer Based Test
In this recruitment services candidate need to have some mandatory documents which are-
- Birth certificate
- Caste proof – if applicable
- EWS certificate – if applicable in any case
- Age relaxation certificate if applicable
- Degree or Masters degree certificate
- Experience Certificate if applicable
- P.hd degree certificate if applicable
- Document proof of post P.hd experience
AIIMS Delhi Exam Dates 2022 Last Dates
- Starting date of this application process – 2022
- Last date for the submission of this application process – 2022
- Extended date of the submission of the application process – 2022
How to Apply Online to fill AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Application Form 2022
In this recruitment process to make the application process candidate need to visit the official website or they can follow some simple steps which are-
- the First candidate needs to visit the official website of the AIIMS Delhi.
- After reaching the official website candidates need to click on the recruitment notification.
- After that candidate needs to click on the notice option available on the screen.
- After that, they will get a drop menu where they need to click on the recruitment notification.
- After that, they need to click on the AIIMS Delhi option available.
- After this, they need to click on the apply online button and then they will get the form on their screen.
- After this, they need to fill in all the details carefully, and then they need to upload the documents asked in the form.
- After this, they need to click on the submit button and need to make the payment of the application by using a credit card, Debit card, or Net Banking option.