AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2023
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar has recently released a notification for the recruitment of 108 professors in various disciplines. This is a great opportunity for individuals who wish to work in a prestigious institution like AIIMS and contribute to the field of medical education and research. The recruitment process for AIIMS Bhubaneswar 2023 will be conducted through an online application process. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar. The last date for submitting the application is yet to be announced. Candidates are advised to keep a close eye on the official website for further updates.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Professor Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2023, candidates must have a minimum educational qualification of MD/MS or equivalent from a recognized university or institute. In addition to this, candidates must also have a minimum of 14 years of teaching and/or research experience in the relevant discipline. The age limit for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2023 is 58 years. However, there will be age relaxation for candidates belonging to certain categories as per government norms. The selection process for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2023 will consist of a written examination followed by an interview. The written examination will be conducted to test the knowledge of candidates in their respective disciplines. Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the interview round.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2023
The selected candidates for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2023 will be appointed as professors in various disciplines. They will be responsible for teaching and guiding students in their respective disciplines. They will also be involved in research activities and will be expected to publish research papers in reputed journals. In addition to the basic pay, the selected candidates for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2023 will also be eligible for various allowances and benefits as per government norms. These benefits include a pension scheme, medical facilities, and leave benefits. The AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for individuals who wish to work in a prestigious institution and contribute to the field of medical education and research. Interested candidates are advised to check the official website regularly for updates regarding the recruitment process.
Highlights of AIIMS Vacancy 2023
|Name||AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023|
|Number of vacancies||108 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Recruitment 2023
In this recruitment process Candidates needs to go on to so many stages for the selection process to happen otherwise they won’t be able to get into the recruitment process which-
- The screening will be done on the basis of bio-data and then candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of interviews.
- Candidates who will be asked for the interview will have to produce all the relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of the schedule of the interview.
- The candidate can be asked to submit the affidavit or declaration as decided by the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar at the time of the interview.
- The methodology of the selection process will be decided by the selection committee as deemed fit besides any other matter relating to the selection process.
- The interview will be done on the basis of AIMS Bhubneshwar or any other place as decided by the Director, AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Post-wise Vacancy 2023
- Additional Professor -06
- Associate Professor-13
- Assistant Professor-53
- Gen/OBC Candidates Pay Rs. 100/-
- All Other Candidates Pay – NIL
Pay Scale/Salary Slip/Pay Band/Perk
- Professor- Level 14-A of the Pay Matrix as given in the MoH&FW (INI-I-Section), GoI Letter No.V-16020/28/2017-INI-I (Pt.), dated 23rd August 2018 i.e., Minimum Pay of Rs.1,68,900/-. (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only) Rs.37,400-67,000+AGP Rs.10,500/-(6thCPC)
- Additional Professor- Level 13-A2+ of the Pay Matrix as given in the MoH&FW (INI-I-Section), GoI Letter No.V-16020/28/2017-INI-I (Pt.), dated 23rd August 2018 i.e., Minimum Pay of Rs.1,48,200/-(Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only)Rs.37,400-67,000+AGP Rs.9,500/-(6thCPC)
- Associate Professor- Level 13-A1+ of the Pay Matrix as given in the MoH&FW (INI-I-Section), GoI Letter No.V-16020/28/2017-INI-I (Pt.), dated 23rd August 2018 i.e., Minimum Pay of Rs.1,38,300/-(Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only) Rs.37,400-67,000+AGP Rs.9,000/-(6thCPC)
- Assistant Professor- Level 12 of the Pay Matrix as given in the MoH&FW (INI-I-Section), GoI Letter No.V-16020/28/2017-INI-I (Pt.), dated 23rd August 2018 i.e., Minimum Pay of Rs.1,01,500/-(Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only)with provision to move to Level 13 of the Pay Matrix after three years. Rs.15,600-39,100+AGP 8,000/-(6thCPC)
|Professor||Written Examination (Objective and Descriptive)|
|Additional Professor||Written Examination (Objective and Descriptive)|
|Associate Professor||Written Examination (Objective and Descriptive)|
|Assistant Professor||Written Examination (Objective and Descriptive)|
syllabus for different posts at AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences):
|Professor||– In-depth knowledge of the subject area|
|– Research methodology and techniques|
|– Teaching and mentoring skills|
|– Clinical practice and patient care|
|– Latest advancements and developments in the field|
|– Administrative and leadership skills|
|– Contribution to academic and research activities|
|– Knowledge of ethical and legal aspects in medical practice|
|– Critical appraisal of scientific literature and evidence-based medicine|
|– Teaching responsibilities and curriculum development|
|– Conducting and supervising research projects|
|– National health programs and policies|
|– Academic and professional collaborations and networking|
|– Quality assurance and accreditation in medical education and healthcare|
|– Updated knowledge of medical technology, equipment, and procedures|
|– Continuous professional development and self-learning|
|– Effective communication and interpersonal skills|
|– Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team|
|– Publications and presentations in reputed scientific journals and conferences|
|– Grant writing and research funding opportunities|
|– Any other relevant topics specified by AIIMS|
|Additional Professor||– Similar to the syllabus for the Professor post|
|Associate Professor||– Similar to the syllabus for the Professor post|
|Assistant Professor||– Similar to the syllabus for the Professor post, but with lesser emphasis on administrative and leadership skills and more on gaining expertise and teaching abilities in the respective field|
AIIMS Bhubneshwar Exam Dates 2023
- The application process will start with – Notified Soon
- The last date of making the application process – Update Soon
- The extended date of the application process – Notified Soon
|High Court Recruitment||Click Here|
|Anganwadi Bharti||Click Here|
|Indian Army Recruitment||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
How To Apply To Fill AIIMS Bhubneshwar Online Form 2023
To make the application process for the same candidate can make the application process online through the official website or they can opt out to follow step by step guide of the application process which are-
- First candidates need to visit the official web portal of this recruitment process.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidates need to click on the recruitment notification PDF button on the screen after which they need to read it carefully to fit in the eligibility criteria.
- After this, they need to click on the apply now button where they will get a form in which they need to fill in all the details carefully without making any mistakes.
- After this, they need to attach the scan copy of the documents asked for in the form along with the signature and a recent passport-size photograph.
- After this, they need to check the details and then need to submit the form.
- They can also take out the printout of the application for future reference.
- candidates if you want more detail about AIIMS Recruitment 2023, then click on the AIIMS Career official page.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy 2023||Click Here|
|Patna AIIMS Recruitment 2023||Click Here|