TNSTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2023
Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation has announced the release of Tamil Nadu TNSTC Recruitment 2023 for Driver and Conductor posts. The interested applicant can fill out the online form immediately on the official website www.tnstc.in for this TNSTC Recruitment. Interested applicants can submit applications from February 14 to February 28, 2023. According to the board, through this recruitment, Kumbakonam will increase the number of drivers and fill the vacant posts. In this article, we are going to give you all the information about the eligibility requirements, educational requirements, and age restrictions in the below article.
Tamil Nadu TNSTC Recruitment 2023
First of all, let us tell you that this Tamil Nadu TNSTC Recruitment 2023 vacancy has been announced only through Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation. Interested persons can apply from 14 February to 28 February. A total of 122 posts will be recruited under this application recruitment. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria issued through the notification, then your application will be done. If you are regularly successful by following all the processes in the selection process, then you will be easily selected. In such a situation, if you want to get all the information related to this recruitment, then we request you to read our full form.
TNSTC Notification 2023
Let us tell you that now TNSTC Notification 2023 is available, in which applicants have been asked to submit applications for TNSTC Bharti 2023. It is important to note that the TNSTC department posts information regarding notification forms, application forms, and other related material for each job on its official website, tnstc.in. Apart from this, all the information related to TNSTC Notification 2023 has been given on the official website www.tnstc.in.
Details of Tamil Nadu TNSTC Driver Conductor Bharti 2023
|Exam Name||TNSTC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Driver and Conductor|
|Department||Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation|
|Total No of Posts||807 Vacancies|
|Application Begins||14/02/2023 to 28/02/2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Job Posting||Tamilnadu State|
Eligibility Criteria for TNSTC Recruitment 2023
- Maximum Age – 45 Years
- Minimum age – 24 years
- For the restricted category, a relaxation of 5 years is given for this recruitment.
- Firstly applicants have to complete a written test and a skill test at a chosen recognized center.
- Candidates should carry their original academic transcripts and driver’s license certificate for document verification.
- Job call letters will be given after the completion of all the procedures.
If you get selected for TNSTC Recruitment 2023, then you will start getting the compensation offered and accepted by the government. Let us tell you that your salary comes under TNSTC Driver & Conductor Recruitment Pay Scale. The applicant appointed by the driver will be given a salary of Rs 17700 to Rs 56200. Apart from this, the salary for Driver Conductor TNSTC Jobs 2023 will also be given to selected candidates in the range of Rs 17700 to Rs 56200.
Post wise Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Application Begin||14th of February, 2023|
|Last Date of Application Submission||28th of February, 2023|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified|
|Result Date||To Be Notified|
How to apply for Tamil Nadu TNSTC Recruitment 2023?
- To apply for TNSTC Bharti 2023, first, go to the official website of the department.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- After that select “recruitment” and click on the option of “Apply Online”.
- Now a new option will open in your browser.
- All interested candidates have to register their information on this website.
- After that, they have to pay the application amount online and upload their documents, photo, and signature.
- After all, you have to click on the submit option.
- In this way, your application for Tamil Nadu TNSTC Recruitment 2023 will be done.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
The process to apply offline for TNSTC Recruitment 2023?
- To submit the application in offline mode, you must first get the notification form from the official website.
- Then you have to read and double-check all the information under the steps to apply in offline mode.
- Then you will proceed by downloading the application.
- Now a new page will open.
- Fill in all the fields here, then print the page.
- Then put it in a white envelope, stamp it, and mail it to the specified address.