SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 in Hindi Download Exam Pattern
SSC MTS Syllabus in Hindi: The Staff Selection Commission has finally released the notification for the SSC Recruitment 2023 process for the post of Multi Tasking Staff non-technical, MTS in Various Department & Fields. All those candidates who wanted to be a part of government services can make their application process for the same from the official web portal. The eligible candidate for this post can make their application process from the official web portal of this recruitment process.
This application process will start from Feb 2023 in which Candidates can make the application process till March 2023. This recruitment notification is a golden opportunity for all those who wanted to be part of the government process can make the application process for the same through an online web portal. Applicants need to download the SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 in the form of a PDF for best preparation for their upcoming examination.
SSC Multitasking Staff Recruitment Syllabus 2023 in Hindi PDF Download
All those Candidates who have already made the application process need to prepare for this recruitment process pretty well because every year the competition level is getting increased as the lakhs of students or applicants have made the application for the recruitment process. All those candidates who wanted to prepare for this examination are guided to check the previous year’s examination paper and then they can prepare for the examination process.
SSC MTS 2023 Recruitment, Vacancy, Notification PDF Details
This recruitment process has some major highlights which need to know by applicants which are-
|Name of the authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) MTS|
|Total No of the Posts||8000+ Expected Posts|
|Registration Start||Notified Soon|
|The Last Date to submit the application form||Notified Soon|
Selection Procedure for MTS Exam 2023
The selection process in this recruitment process has to be made on some stages which are-
- Computer-Based Examination (Paper-I
- Descriptive Paper (Paper-II)
Subject wise Multi Tasking Staff Technical/Non-Technical Syllabus 2023
The online paper-1 will be an objective type which is known as SSC MTS Paper 1. The subjects of this paper are –
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
- General Awareness
Staff Selection Commission MTS Exam Pattern 2023 for Paper 1 in Hindi/English PDF
This examination is of a total of 100 marks for which the candidates will be given 90 minutes which is known as 1.5 hours and for the handicapped candidates the time will be 2 hours. In this examination candidates also need to face negative marking which will be 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in this recruitment process. This examination process will be held in both English and Hindi both the language.
SSC MTS Recruitment Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2023
Paper -2 in this examination process will be of conventional type with the subject of Short Essay or Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. This examination is a descriptive type of examination in which candidates need to write a short essay or letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. This examination process will be qualifying only. This process will be done only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
Download SSC MTS Recruitment Exam Pattern 2023 PDF for Paper 1
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Total Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes|
SSC MTS 2023 Paper 2 (Descriptive Test)
|Subject||Max Marks||Total Time|
|Short Essay/Letter in English
or any Language included
in 8th Schedule of the Constitution
The syllabus for this examination process is-
- General Intelligence: It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‘s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions.
- English Language: Candidates’ understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
- Numerical Aptitude: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and the relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‘s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries, especially about Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
SSC MTS Exam Syllabus will be as follows:-
The Paper will be set in Hindi, English, and other languages mentioned in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution to test basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post. Candidates will be required to write one short essay/ letter.
SSC MTS Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning
|S. No.||SSC MTS General Intelligence & Reasoning Topics||No. Of Questions|
|1||Number & Alphabetical Series||25 Questions|
|4||Odd one Out|
|8||Non-verbal: Paper Folding & Cutting, Mirror Image, Embedded or Complete the Image, Counting Figure|
|12||Words order according to the dictionary|
SSC MTS Syllabus for Numerical Aptitude
|S.No.||SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude Topics||No. of Questions|
|1||Number System/HCF/LCM||25 Questions|
|3||Time & Work|
|4||Profit & Loss|
|5||Ratio, Mixture & Allegation|
|6||Time Speed Distance|
|7||CI & SI|
SSC MTS Syllabus for the English Language
|S.No.||SSC MTS English Language Topics||Number of Questions|
|1||Spot the error||25 Questions|
|2||Fill in the blanks|
|5||Spelling/detecting misspelled words|
|6||Idioms & Phrases,|
|7||One word substitution|
|8||Improvement of sentences|
How to Download the SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF in Hindi
|SSC MTS Syllabus PDF Download||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Home Page||Click Here|