Reliance Foundation PG Scholarship 2023
One of the top corporations in India is the Reliance Foundation. The Reliance Foundation PG Scholarship 2023 were started to further their goal of giving the citizens the greatest service possible. The foundation made the decision to give each deserving applicant up to Rs. 6 Lakhs in order to support their education. The foundation will give large grants to 60 undergraduate students and 40 postgraduate students to help with their educational costs. Candidates must register online if they want to apply for benefits through the scholarship. Read the article below for more information on reliance foundation scholarships, including the requirements, application process, and deadlines.
Reliance Foundation PG Scholarship 2023
The Reliance Foundation established a fellowship to assist first-year students in graduate and undergraduate-level programs in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical or Electronics Engineering. According to this Reliance Foundation PG Scholarship 2023, deserving students will receive up to Rs. 6 lakhs. The money will help hundreds of deserving students and ensure that no financial difficulty will impact their bright future. Candidates must submit an online application after reviewing the requirements and conditions. The applications will be submitted via the Reliance Foundation’s official website.
Highlights of Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023 Details
|Name of the Scholarship||Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023|
|Aim||To support higher-level education of Meritorious Students|
|Beneficiaries||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students|
|Courses||Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical or Electronics Engineering|
|Last date to Apply||14 Feb 2023|
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Benefits
A candidate may receive up to Rs. 6 lakhs through the Reliance Foundation scholarship. However, the amount is determined by the candidate’s educational expenses and the level they are pursuing. A stipend of up to Rs. 4 lahks would be given to undergraduate students for the duration of their degree. Postgraduate students, however, will only be eligible for support up to Rs. 6 lakhs. The cash that will be deposited into the beneficiary’s account under this Reliance Foundation PG Scholarship 2023 will be available for the duration of the degree and will not be renewed. When applying, candidates must input their bank account information. The money will be transferred straight into the accounts with the specified data for the chosen candidates.
Features of Reliance Foundation PG Scholarship 2023
- This scholarship aids incredibly worthy applicants by paying for their higher education costs, so it serves the greater welfare of society.
- The students will receive 80% of the financial aid in advance. At the beginning of each school year, the money is transferred into the bank account.
- The foundation will ensure that the candidates take part in additional development activities in addition to giving them financial support.
- There are no category restrictions, and the scholarship is awarded based on merit. This suggests that the prize will only be given based on merit.
- Students will only be given 20% of the monies upon request.
- Only costs associated with academic or personal growth, as well as professional causes, will be funded.
Eligibility Criteria for Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023
Candidates who qualify for benefits are chosen based on their overall eligibility and then on how well they do in the virtual interview. For the benefit of the students, a clear eligibility requirement has been made public. The foundation has established the following requirements for Reliance Foundation PG Scholarship 2023:
- Undergraduate students should have received scores in the range of 1 to 35,000 on the JEE Mains exam.
- Those who want to be citizens must be Indian.
- Candidates for postgraduate students must have a GATE exam score of 550 to 1000 or a CGPA of at least 7.5 in undergraduate studies.
- The interested applicant must be enrolled in the first year of an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Only those pursuing advanced degrees in electrical or electronic engineering, computer science, mathematics, or artificial intelligence are eligible to apply for funding.
How to Apply Online to fill Reliance Foundation PG Scholarship 2023
The following procedure must be used in order to complete the online application forms for the Reliance Foundations.
- First of all, you have to visit the official portal of the Reliance Foundation Scholarship at scholarship.reliance.foundation.org.
- After this, the website’s home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, all the details related to the Reliance Foundation Scholarship for the year 2023 will be mentioned.
- Then click on “Apply Now” at the top of the page.
- Now the application portal will automatically open in front of you.
- In this application form, all the important details asked for have to be mentioned.
- All the documents mentioned above have to be uploaded in the format and size directed by the officials.
- As of now, there is no provision for any kind of registration fee.
- After submission by the interested candidate, the application will be automatically submitted.
- So, candidates are advised to review the form.
- Finally, after completing the application process, click on “Submit.”
|Online Form Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|