Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023
Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023 is a program established by the Reliance Foundation, one of India’s largest corporations, to assist deserving students in pursuing undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics, Computing, Electrical & Electronics Engineering. The scholarship aims to provide up to Rs. 6 Lakhs to each candidate to cover their educational expenses. The scholarship is available for first-year students who meet the eligibility criteria and requirements.
The Reliance Foundation Scholarship will offer 100 scholarships to students who wish to pursue their studies in the above-mentioned fields. The scholarship will provide up to Rs.6 Lakhs to deserving students who have verified their eligibility and meet the requirements. The scholarship will not be extended, and the funds will be transferred into the beneficiary’s account for the duration of their degree. The scholarship is merit cum means, meaning that the award will only be granted on the basis of merit.
The Reliance Foundation Scholarship will support a group of tomorrow’s global leaders by building a community of new scholars. The scholarship aims to encourage and support gifted Indian youngsters to pursue their academic goals. The Reliance Foundation will deposit the scholarship amount directly into the students’ bank accounts. The applicants’ application form, documents, and interview performance will be used to select the students.
Reliance Foundation PG Scholarship 2023
The Reliance Foundation Scholarship has a maximum value of Rs.6 Lakhs for each candidate. The amount of the scholarship depends on the candidate’s educational costs and the level at which they are studying. Undergraduate students will get a grant of up to Rs.4 Lakhs for the entire duration of their degree, while postgraduate students will get up to Rs.6 Lakhs in funding. The Reliance Foundation Scholarship will provide financial assistance to deserving students who are pursuing their higher education.
The Reliance Foundation Scholarship has several features for those interested in applying for a scholarship. The scholarship is merit cum means, and there is no restriction of categories. 80% of the assistance will be granted to the students in advance, and the amount will be disposed into the bank account at the start of each academic year. The foundation will not only provide monetary assistance to the candidates but also ensure that they participate in additional development activities and join the community of scholars, which will further benefit their upcoming futuristic ideas.
In addition, the Reliance Foundation Scholarship offers a broad range of information about scholarships for the academic year 2023-24. The scholarship program provides 100 scholarships in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics & Computing, Electrical & Electronics Engineering. The Reliance Foundation aims to encourage young people’s ideas and help them come out of their comfort zone by providing these scholarships to deserving candidates.
Highlights of Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023 Details
|Name of the Scholarship||Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023|
|Aim||To support higher-level education of Meritorious Students|
|Beneficiaries||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students|
|Courses||Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical or Electronics Engineering|
|Last date to Apply||14 Feb 2023|
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Benefits
A candidate may receive up to Rs. 6 lakhs through the Reliance Foundation scholarship. However, the amount is determined by the candidate’s educational expenses and the level they are pursuing. A stipend of up to Rs. 4 lahks would be given to undergraduate students for the duration of their degree. Postgraduate students, however, will only be eligible for support up to Rs. 6 lakhs. The cash that will be deposited into the beneficiary’s account under this Reliance Foundation PG Scholarship 2023 will be available for the duration of the degree and will not be renewed. When applying, candidates must input their bank account information. The money will be transferred straight into the accounts with the specified data for the chosen candidates.
Features of Reliance Foundation PG Scholarship 2023
- This scholarship aids incredibly worthy applicants by paying for their higher education costs, so it serves the greater welfare of society.
- The students will receive 80% of the financial aid in advance. At the beginning of each school year, the money is transferred into the bank account.
- The foundation will ensure that the candidates take part in additional development activities in addition to giving them financial support.
- There are no category restrictions, and the scholarship is awarded based on merit. This suggests that the prize will only be given based on merit.
- Students will only be given 20% of the monies upon request.
- Only costs associated with academic or personal growth, as well as professional causes, will be funded.
Eligibility Criteria for Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023
Candidates who qualify for benefits are chosen based on their overall eligibility and then on how well they do in the virtual interview. For the benefit of the students, a clear eligibility requirement has been made public. The foundation has established the following requirements for Reliance Foundation PG Scholarship 2023:
- Undergraduate students should have received scores in the range of 1 to 35,000 on the JEE Mains exam.
- Those who want to be citizens must be Indian.
- Candidates for postgraduate students must have a GATE exam score of 550 to 1000 or a CGPA of at least 7.5 in undergraduate studies.
- The interested applicant must be enrolled in the first year of an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Only those pursuing advanced degrees in electrical or electronic engineering, computer science, mathematics, or artificial intelligence are eligible to apply for funding.
How to Apply Online to fill Reliance Foundation PG Scholarship 2023
The following procedure must be used in order to complete the online application forms for the Reliance Foundations.
- First of all, you have to visit the official portal of the Reliance Foundation Scholarship at scholarship.reliance.foundation.org.
- After this, the website’s home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, all the details related to the Reliance Foundation Scholarship for the year 2023 will be mentioned.
- Then click on “Apply Now” at the top of the page.
- Now the application portal will automatically open in front of you.
- In this application form, all the important details asked for have to be mentioned.
- All the documents mentioned above have to be uploaded in the format and size directed by the officials.
- As of now, there is no provision for any kind of registration fee.
- After submission by the interested candidate, the application will be automatically submitted.
- So, candidates are advised to review the form.
- Finally, after completing the application process, click on “Submit.”
|Online Form Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
The Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023 is a scholarship program that offers financial assistance to deserving students who wish to pursue their undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics, Computing, Electrical & Electronics Engineering. The scholarship program will provide up to Rs.6 Lakhs to each candidate to cover their educational expenses. The scholarship is merit cum means, and there is no restriction of categories. The scholarship will support a group of tomorrow’s global leaders by building a community of new scholars.