RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2023. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issued a Notification PDF for RBI Grade B 2023 Exam Date, Age Limit for 199 Post @rbi.org.in. RBI Grade B Officer 2023 Job Application Form. Dear Users Today we have shared with you complete detail about RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2023. Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Board has Released an Advertisement which number 01A/2023 for 199 posts of RBI Grade B 2023 Officer, Age Limitation, Exam Date, Last Date, Online Registration Form Process, Selection Process Through https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/. Candidates, we have suggested, that you are eligible and interested in Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023. So, Apply Online by given link below As Soon As Possible.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 Exam Date, Registration, Online Form
Candidates who are interested in RBI Grade B Notification 2023 Pdf for 199 Officer Grade B (General), Officer Grade B (DEPR), Officer Grade B (DSIM) can apply online for this post before the last date. Aspirants Fill the Online Application form for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2023 from Session 2023. The Examination Date is available here for RBI Group B Officers Recruitment Paper 1 is 2023 and the paper 2 exam date is 2023.
RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment Notification 2023 detail
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Conducting Board||RBI Opportunities/Careers|
|Name of the Posts||Grade B Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||199 Vacancies|
|Exam Name||RBI Asst Jobs Notification 2023 Pdf|
|Job Location||Various Cities in PAN India|
|Advertisement No||Update soon|
|Post Category||Bank Jobs|
|Starting Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date for Apply||Notified Later|
|Exam Mode||Online CBT|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2023 for Grade B Officers
Candidates Must be Completed Your Graduation Qualification or its Equivalent as per Post.
- Officer Grade B (General): Candidates You Have Minimum 60% Marks in Bachelor Degree, Class 12 and Class 10 Exam & 50% Marks for SC/ST Category Aspirants.
- Officer Grade B (DEPR): Candidates You Have Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with 55% Marks and 50% Marks for SC/ST Job Seekers.
- Officer Grade B (DSIM): Job Seekers You Have a Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics with 55% Marks and 50% Marks for SC/ST Viewers.
Age Limit as on 2023
- Min: 21 Years
- Max: 30 Years
- Age Between: 02/09/1989 to 01/09/1998
- For Ph.D. / M.Phill Candidates Max Age Limit is: 32-34 Years Old
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Central Govt Jobs Rules.
Online Application Form Fees
- General / OBC Candidates Pay 850/-
- SC / ST / PH Category Candidates Pay 100/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E-Wallet, Cash Card Mode Only.
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Date 2023 Last Dates
- Application Start From Notified Soon
- Last Date for Apply Online: Notified Later
- Last Date for Pay Online Form Fees: Notified Soon
- RBI Prelims Exam Held on Notified Soon
- RBI Assistant Mains Exam Held on Update Soon
- Admit Card Available On: Notified Soon
- Sarkari Result Declared On: Notified Soon
RBI Grade B 2023 Officers Exam Centre List
- UP: Agra, Allahabad, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur Lucknow
- Other State: Delhi, Delhi NCR, Bihar, MP, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, and Other State in Pan India.
How to Apply Online for Fill RBI Grade B 2023 Officers Application Form
- Candidates First of All Visit the Official website Link of RBI Recruitment 2023 By Given Below and Read Instruction/Important Message before applying.
- Download the Official Notification/Advertisement in the form of a PDF.
- Now, Click on the “Apply Online/New Registration” Link.
- Fill the All Required detail According to Given Image Below.
- Now, Upload Your Passport Size Photograph and Signature.
- Fill Permanent Detail like Address, Mobile No, Email, etc.
- Click on the preview button and check the complete online application form before submitting it.
- Upload all Required Documents such as Graduation Marksheet, Master’s Degree, etc.
- Pay Online Application Form Fees through Internet Debit/Credit/Master Card or Internet Banking.
- Click on the Final Submit button and Take a Print out in Pdf for future use.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023