PM Modi Garib Kalyan Scheme 2023
PM has recently started Garib Kalyan yojana for the betterment of the poor people of the country. Finance Minister has recently said that under the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana more than 33 crore people will be able to get the financial assistance of around Rs 31,235 crore. Under this scheme, candidates will be getting the benefit of getting free ration from the government for their daily needs. Under this scheme ration services will be given to the candidates of different regions and zones on Saturday. Through this scheme, the government will be giving free ration services which will be getting distributed in the Model House area to a total of 250 families.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana/Scheme Online Registration 2023
On 26th March 2020, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has offered a budget of 1.7 lakh crore rupees as the relief package for the poor people. This scheme has been started by the government to help organized sectors, farmers, and the poor battle the economic disruption which has occurred because of the outbreak of the coronavirus. Candidates who want to take benefit of this scheme can check the guidelines of this scheme and make the registration process for the same through an online web portal, which is www.pib.nic.in.
Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Yojana 2023 Online Application Form
Through the help of this scheme, the government will be giving the financial benefits to all the poor people of the state, under which farmers will be given 2000 rs, to all the 80 cr. ration cardholders with that 5 kg of free ration to these people. Corona Warriors such as Doctors, Nurse, and Staff will be given around 50 Lakh Insurance; Jan Dhan Yojana holder will be given 500 rs for the next three months. Under this scheme Widow, Poor Citizens, Disabled, Senior Citizens will also be able to get the benefit of the 1000 rs and the candidates of Ujjwala Yojana will be given the Gas Cylinder Free of Cost for the Next 3 Months and the people SHGs will be given Extra 10 Lakh Collateral Loan, For Construction Worker government has passed around 31000 Crore Funds Release, EPF of the service people will be provided by the government will be paid 24% for Next Three Months. But before making the application process candidates needs to know some highlights of these schemes which is-
- Name of Scheme – Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY)
- Launched by – Government of India
- Beneficiaries – Citizen of India
- Major Benefit- Individuals to deposit money
- Scheme Objective – Benefits to Needy People
- The scheme under – State Government
- Name of State – All India
- Post Category – Sarkari Yojana
- Official Website – www.pib.nic.in
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 26th March 2020
- The Last Date to Apply Online – Not Declared
PM Garib Kisan Yojana Registration 2023 Apply Online Link
With the help of PM Garib Kisan Yojana, all the ration cardholders will be liable to get 2 times free rations from the government in 3 months which will be 3 kgs. But now the amount of this ratio has already got increased in the pandemic situation of Coronavirus which is now 5 kgs. This government will make sure to provide a nutrition base with 1 kg of pulses with wheat per kg. In this rice will be provided to these people at the rate of 32 rs kg according to the willing source of the month.
Benefits List of Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi Yojana 2023
In this scheme of PM, there are a lot of benefits that are involved for the people who are-
- Under this scheme, PM has announced the handling situation and Rahat pack of 1.7 lakh crore for all the poor people so that they can survive easily in this pandemic situation.
- With the help of this scheme all the 8o cr. ration cardholders will be given the 2000 rs every month from April onwards with the 5 kg free ration.
- In this scheme, all the people will be able to get free doctors, nurses, and other hospital facilities for coronavirus disease.
- In the pandemic situation of coronavirus, these people were provided finical help also which was for bima yojana 50 lakh, for Jan Dhan yojana 500 rs every month, for the widow, poor people and for physically challenged people 1000 rs and for Ujawala Yojana people will be given free gas cylinder for next 3 months.
- In this scheme SHGs will be given a 10 lakh collateral loan, for connection workers, 31000 cr funds release EPF in which the government will be making the payment of 24% which is 12+12 for the next 3 months.
A few main highlights of the importance of this scheme are-
- Through the help of this scheme, all the ration cardholders will be given the benefit to avail of the services.
- Through the help of this scheme ration, subsidiary scheme benefit will be given to 80 cr people.
- With this, all the people will be given the ration at the rate of 2 rs per kg and rice at the rate of 3 rs kg for the next 3 months.
- By this scheme, all the ration cardholders will be given ration subsidiary on 7 kg ration will be provided to them by the government for the next 3 months.
- Through this scheme so far almost 2.65 lakh metric tonnes have already been given and distributed to 5.29 crore people under this scheme.
To make the application in this process candidates need to visit the official website and need to make the registration process after which they will start getting the benefits of this scheme.
- Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana 2023
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
- PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023
- PM Free Silai Machine Yojana 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री स्कूटी योजना 2023
- PM Gramin Awas Yojana 2023