उप ट्रैफिक पुलिस चालान ऑनलाइन पेमेंट 2023
How To Pay Traffic Challan Online: Welcome to the world of online payment for traffic e-challans issued by the UP Traffic Police in cities such as Noida, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Agra, and more. With the official website echallan.parivahan.gov.in, paying your e-challan has become easier and more convenient than ever before. In this article, we will guide you through the entire process of paying your traffic e-challan through the online mode, step-by-step.
Uttar Pradesh Traffic E-challan
To begin with, you need to visit the official website echallan.parivahan.gov.in. This website is the central platform for paying e-challans issued by various state traffic police departments across the country. Once you are on the website, look for the option to pay an e-challan issued by the UP Traffic Police. You will find this option under the ‘State/UT’ section on the home page.
After selecting the UP Traffic Police option, you will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter the details of your e-challan, such as the challan number and vehicle number, along with the captcha code. Once you have entered the required details, click on the ‘Get Details’ button to proceed.
On the next page, you will find the details of your e-challan, including the violation, committed, the date and time of the violation, and the amount to be paid. After verifying these details, click on the ‘Pay Now’ button.
You will now be redirected to the payment gateway where you can select your preferred mode of payment. The payment gateway is secure and uses encryption to protect your personal and financial information. You can pay using a credit card, debit card, net banking, or e-wallets.
After completing the payment, a transaction receipt will be generated, which you should save for future reference. The receipt contains all the details of the payment, including the transaction ID, the date and time of payment, and the amount paid.
E-Challan Payment – How to Pay Challan Online?
With the increasing use of technology, various government services have also gone online, including traffic challans. Traffic police issue e-challans for violations such as overspeeding, red light jumping, driving without a license, and more. In the past, paying challans was a time-consuming and cumbersome process. However, with the introduction of the online payment system, it has become easier and more convenient for people to pay their e-challans.
echallan.parivahan.gov.in online payment
paying your UP Traffic Police e-challan online is a hassle-free and convenient process. With the official website echallan.parivahan.gov.in, you can pay your e-challan quickly and securely from the comfort of your home or office. So, the next time you receive an e-challan, don’t worry about visiting the traffic police station – just log on to the website and pay your e-challan in a few easy steps.
E Challan Uttar Pradesh – How to Check Status & Pay?
दोस्तों हम आपसे आज बात करने वाले है की किस तरह से आप ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से अपने घर बैठे गाड़ियों के चालान का भुगतान कर सकते है हिंदी में। हमने निचे चरणों के अनुसार बताया है, आप निचे दिए गए चरणों को फॉलो करके आसानी के साथ अपनी बाइक, कार, ट्रक इत्यादि का चालान भर सकते है।
जैसा की आप सभी लोग जानते है की पिछले काफी सालो से भारत में ट्रैफिक नियमो को तोड़ने के बहुत ही कम चालान हुआ करते है तथा चालनकर्ता को अपने निकटतम आरटीओ ऑफिस जाकर ही चालान का भुगतान करना होता था। बीजेपी सरकार के शासन में आते ही सरकार ने अपने ट्रैफिक नियमो को अपने इस यानि दूसरे कार्यकाल में बदलकर नियमो को तोड़ने पर चालान शुल्क बढ़ा दिया है।
सरकार द्वारा बढ़ाये गये शुल्क के साथ साथ ही सरकार ने अब ऑनलाइन सर्विस सेवा को अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट परिवाहन पर शुरू कर दिया है जिसके माध्यम से अब कोई भी चालान कर्ता आसानी के साथ अपने घर बैठे ही परिवहन की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाकर ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से ई चालान को जमा कर सकते है जैसा की हमने निचे आपको अच्छे से बताया है।
Traffic Police Bike/Car E Challan Payments Overview
|Name of Schemes||Parivahan Sewa|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Name of Ministry||MINISTRY OF ROAD TRANSPORT & HIGHWAYS|
|Launched Date||Years Ago|
|Beneficiary||Use Online Services Through This Portal|
|Objective||Provide Lincese/Pay Challan, etc.|
|Benefits||Pay Online Challan at Your Home|
|Scheme Status||Available Now|
|Category||Sarkari Yojana 2023|
|Official Website||www.parivahan.gov.in or www.sarathi.nic.in|
Pay Online Traffic E Challan or Offline Mode?
- Friends, first of all, You can visit the official website of the Parivahan Organization which is a link given below.
- Now Enter Your E Challan Number.
- You Have Received Your E Challan Number on Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Now, Fill Given Captcha Code as per the above picture.
- Click On Get Details as per the above image.
- Now Scroll Down Your Cursor and Check Challan Details.
- Click On the Pay Challan Via Online Mode.
- Now Click On the Pay Challan Fees.
- Select Your Debit/Credit Cards or Net Banking.
- Pay Your E Challan Fees and Again Check Your E Challan Status as Per the above Steps.
- Now, You Can See Your E Challan is Successfully Submitted.
- You Can Check Your E Challan Status or Vehicle Holder Name via No.
- Download M Parivahan Mobile App By The Link Given Below.
Here are the steps to pay e-challan online:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the respective traffic police department where the challan was issued.
- Step 2: Look for the “Pay e-challan” option on the website’s home page and click on it. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Step 3: On the new page, enter your challan number, vehicle number, and captcha code in the respective fields. Then click on the “Get Details” button.
- Step 4: Check the details of your challan, such as the offense committed, the date and time of the violation, and the amount to be paid.
- Step 5: Once you have verified the details, click on the “Pay Now” button.
- Step 6: You will be redirected to a payment gateway where you can select your preferred mode of payment. You can pay using a credit card, debit card, net banking, or e-wallets.
- Step 7: After completing the payment, a transaction receipt will be generated. Save this receipt for future reference.
It is important to note that the e-challan payment system is secure and reliable. The payment gateway uses encryption to protect your personal and financial information, and you can be sure that your details are safe.
In addition to the online payment method, you can also pay your e-challan using offline methods such as cash, demand draft, or cheque. You can visit the traffic police station where the challan was issued and pay the amount due at the counter.
However, paying e-challans online is a faster and more convenient option, especially for those who are busy or live far away from the police station. It also reduces the chances of errors in the payment process and makes it easier to keep a record of the transaction.
Amma Free Two-Wheeler Scooter Scheme
how to pay traffic challan in court UP and all other States?
If you have received a traffic challan and need to pay it in court, you will need to follow a different process than paying online. Here are the steps you can take to pay a traffic challan in court:
- Attend the court hearing: If you have received a notice for a court hearing, you must attend the hearing. If you do not appear in court, the judge may issue a warrant for your arrest or impose other penalties.
- Admit the violation: When you appear in court, you will be asked to admit or deny the violation. If you admit the violation, the judge will ask you to pay the fine. If you deny the violation, the case will go to trial.
- Pay the fine: If you admit the violation, you will be asked to pay the fine. You can pay the fine in cash, check, or money order. You may also be able to pay by credit card, but this will depend on the court’s policies.
- Obtain a receipt: After you have paid the fine, make sure to obtain a receipt. The receipt will serve as proof of payment and can be used to show that you have satisfied the requirements of the court.
- Follow up: If you have any questions about the payment or want to confirm that the payment has been processed, follow up with the court clerk. They will be able to provide you with any information you need.
How to Apply for a Driving License Online in Hindi?
|Pay E Challan Online||Click Here|
|Driving Licence Online Apply in Hindi||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|