LIC AAO 2022 Recruitment, Online Form, Last Date to Apply. LIC AAO Vacancy 2021 Application Form, Eligibility @licindia.in. LIC has finally announced the employment news for the year 2021. This LIC will give chance to the youngest who wants to work under the official website of LIC AAO Recruitment. These jobs will be for those passionate youngsters who wish to work for LIC with great enthusiasm or those who are well educated and want to start their career in government jobs. Those candidates who fulfill the needs and the requirements of eligibility criteria can apply in the ongoing process of LIC 218 AE and Assistant Administrative Officers Jobs. They can submit their application online from 25 to February for which the registration date will remain open till 15 March. To fill this form online they can choose online and offline both the methods.
- 1 LIC AAO Notification 2022 PDF, Apply Online, Last Date of Registration Short Detail
- 2 LIC Assistant Administrative Officers Vacancy 2022 Salary, Post
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for LIC AAO Upcoming Recruitment Notification 2022
- 4 Educational qualification and the age criteria to apply for LIC 2022 Recutritments are –
- 5 These jobs have some provision criteria also which are –
- 6 This job gives the relation to age for different categories which are –
- 7 LIC AAO Exam Date 2022 Last Dates
- 8 How To Apply Online For Fill LIC AAO Recruitment Application Form 2022
LIC AAO Notification 2022 PDF, Apply Online, Last Date of Registration Short Detail
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Conducting Board||LIC Careers/Opportunity|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Administrative Officer (LIC AAO)|
|Total No. of Posts||218 Vacancies|
|Exam Name||LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2022|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Advertisement No||Session 2022|
|Post Category||Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date for Apply||Notified Soon|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
LIC Assistant Administrative Officers Vacancy 2022 Salary, Post
- Under this recruitment, LIC is going to require a total of 218 young candidates. LIC is commonly known as the Life Insurance Corporation of India. These jobs are considered as under the central government job for which candidates can get a place in any part of India. The basic pay of this candidate will be 32795 monthly.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC AAO Upcoming Recruitment Notification 2022
Educational qualification and the age criteria to apply for LIC 2022 Recutritments are –
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be a graduate from the any registered university of India under the Government of India.
- The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 30 years.
These jobs have some provision criteria also which are –
- The exam for this job will happen online.
- The probation period for this job is 1 year to 2 years.
This job gives the relation to age for different categories which are –
- For general the age limit is between 21 to 30 year
- The realization of the age for PWD candidate is – 10 years
- The realization of the age for OBC candidate is – 3 year
- The realization of the age for ST and Sc candidate is – 5 year
- The realization of the age for LIC employee – 5 year
- The realization of the age for PWD OBC candidate is – 13 Year
- The realization of the age for PWD ST and SC candidate is – 15 Year
- The realization of the age for ECO and SSCO candidate is – 8 Year
LIC AAO Exam Date 2022 Last Dates
The official announcement and the advertisement for this post were released by LIC on 25th February, and the registration process was also started from 25th February which lasts till 15th March. Online test dates for the LIC AE recruitments will be release soon.
- Application Start: Notified Soon
- Last Date for Registration: Notified Later
- Pay Online Exam Fee: Notified Soon
- SBI Trade Apprentice Exam Date: Publish Soon
- Admit Card Available on Update Soon
How To Apply Online For Fill LIC AAO Recruitment Application Form 2022
The process to fill the application form for LIC AAO candidate needs to follow some simple steps which are –
- The candidate needs to first visit the official website of LIC which is www.Lic.in.
- On the home page of the official website, one can find career options and they need to click on them.
- After which they will find the “LIC Recruitment Advertisement for the post of Assistant Administrative officers( specialist) and for the Assistant Engineer(Civil, electrical, structural, MEP) and for the post of Assistant Architects 2022.
- After which candidates can select the post for which they want to apply and after a click on the post they will get a form in front of them.
- After that candidate needs to fill the form carefully without making any mistakes.
- After that candidate needs to submit the scan copy of the document which is asked in the form with passport size photo and signature.
- After which they need to click on the submit button and need to pay the fee by using net banking, debit card, and credit card option.
- After that, they will receive the e-receipt of the fee submission for the registration process.
- After which they need to verify all the details they have filled in the form and after checking they need to click on the submit button.
- After which the candidate can take the print out the e-receipt and online application which they filled and can keep it for future reference.