G20 Summit 2023
The G20 Summit will be held in India. It will be held at New Delhi’s Pragati Maidan. This is analogous to worldwide financial stability in terms of environmental changes, greenhouse gas emissions, and sustainable development. These are some goals and issues the G20 summit will discuss. The G20 will meet again this year to settle issues. The official website for the summit is https://www.g20.org/en/. Read on to learn more about the G20 Summit 2023, including the Highlights, Location, Plan, Countries List, Steps to Register on the G20 Portal, Log in, President List, and much more.
What is G20 Summit 2023?
The G20, sometimes known as the Group of Twenty, is an international body comprised of the European Union and 18 additional countries. This group is known as the G20. The G20 intends to address more serious challenges concerning the global economy. It encompassed almost 85% of the world economy, which is a big chunk of the economy, about 75% of the world commerce, and nearly 66% of the world population in the G20 countries. The G20 will meet again this year. Foreign ministers from the 20 participating nations will meet in 2023 at the G20 Summit to examine the issue. S. Jaishankar, our Foreign Affairs Minister, will attend the G20 Summit 2023.
Highlights of G20 Summit Indian Scheme 2023
|What is the G20 Summit 2023?||An international meeting of foreign ministers from 20 participating countries, including India, to address global economic challenges.|
|Countries Participating||India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, the United Kingdom, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, China, Canada, France, Germany, Indonesia, the Republic of Korea, the United States of America, the European Union, and Turkey.|
|Venue||Pragati Maidan in New Delhi, India.|
|Dates||September 9 and 10, 2023.|
|Theme||“One Planet, One Family, One Future.”|
|Objectives||To promote sustainable development and environmental change, as well as discuss global economic issues.|
|Registration||Users can register on the G20 Portal by visiting the official website and completing the registration form.|
|Login||Registered users can log in to the G20 Portal by visiting the official website and entering their email addresses and password.|
Countries List in G20 Summit 2023
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- Republic of Korea
- United States of America
- European Union
Venue of G20 Summit 2023
The minister in charge of the G20 States will be present in 190 of those meetings where the nodal ministries will talk about topics like energy, finance, trade, and health. Throughout the year, 100,000 attendees are anticipated. As a result, the G20 is presently undergoing extensive preparation. In 2024, Brazil will host the G20 Brazil Summit. The G20 Summit will take place at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi in 2023. India will be the location. Thus, preparations for this have started. This will be carried out with the aid of our Ministry of Foreign Affairs. They said that there would be 249 sessions held around the nation.
Objective of G20 Summit 2023
The motto is taken from the Sanskrit book vasudhaiva Kutumbakam. The world is one big family. The G20 Summit 2023 this year in India will thus be quite interesting. In 2023, the G20 Summit will be held in India, which will serve as the host country. The dates of the G20 Summit 2023 are September 9 and 10, 2023. Delhi will be the location. The G20 Summit’s 2023 theme will be One Planet, One Family, One Future. This will be put into practice during the G20 summit in 2023.
How to Sign Up for the G20 Portal?
To register on the G20 Portal, registered users must complete the steps outlined below:
- To begin, go to the G20 portal’s official website, https://www.g20.org/en/.
- website’s homepage will appear on the screen.
- on the website’s homepage Choose the My Dashboard tab.
- On the screen, the login page will appear.
- Click the Register button then A new page with many options will appear on the screen.
- Media DAO
- Now, select one of your categories and click the Register button.
- On the screen, a new page will appear.
- Now, input your email address and press the Request OTP button.
- An OTP will be delivered to your registered email address.
- Insert the obtained OTP in the field provided for verification.
- The registration form will appear on the screen after successful verification.
- Fill out the form with all of the necessary information.
- Next, to finish the registration procedure, click the Register button.
How to Log in to the G20 Portal?
The actions listed below must be followed by registered users in order to log into the G20 Portal:
- First, visit the G20 portal’s official website at https://www.g20.org/en/.
- The website’s home page will appear on the screen.
- On the home page Choose the “My Dashboard” tab.
- The screen will display the login page.
- Now, input the password and your registered email address.
- Enter the captcha code following that.
- Lastly, to get into your registered account, click the Login option.
- Applicants also read जी-20 शिखर सम्मेलन 2023 in Hindi.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|