- CBSE Compartment Application Form 2022 Apply Online Now
- CBSE Exam Admission 2022 Online Registration Form Date
- CBSE Compartment 2022 Last Date, Exam Date, Registration
- CBSE Compartment Exam 2022 Application Form for Class 10th/12th Admit Card
- Contact Detail
- How to fill Online CBSE Compartment or Re-appearance form 2022
CBSE Compartment Application Form 2022 Apply Online Now
CBSE ( Central Board Of Central Education) has recently decided to release compartment 2022 online forms for class 10th and 12th respectively. This examination will be might be conducted by CBSE on 2nd July and the online forms will be out for the same on 5th June. This exam will be for those students who got compartment in 1 or 2 subjects.
CBSE Exam Admission 2022 Online Registration Form Date
A student who got compartment results can appear for the exams 3 times only after which they need to reappear for the same class by the National Institue of open schooling. CBSE gives three chances to every compartment student to reappear for the exam and clear it which is held in July, March, and again next year in July. Through these three chances, one can clear their compartment and can move to higher-level education.
CBSE Compartment 2022 Last Date, Exam Date, Registration
CBSE has some rules and regulations for compartment re- appearance student which are but before that student need to know the meaning of compartment- Geeting compartment in 10th or 12th class means that a student was not able to get passing marks in one or two subjects and now he or she can reappear for those exams and can clear this, but if this subject ratio is more then 2, in that case, they need to reappear for the same class from National Institue of Open Schooling. Now, What is the rules of CBSE for compartment students-
- Those students who were not able to achieve passing marks in 2 subjects can appear for compartment examinations
- Students who got compartment can appear for the same subject exam three times.
- After these three chances if a student is not able to clear his exam for that particular subject then they need to appear for the same class or they can choose for reappearance through the National Insitute of Open Schooling.
CBSE Compartment Exam 2022 Application Form for Class 10th/12th Admit Card
A lot of times students have doubts about the reappearance of the exams which is three times, CBSE gives three chances to these students by which they can give compartment exams and can clear the subject with passing marks. The first chance will be given to these students in July after the declaration of results in which they can appear and can get passing marks in that particular subject but in any case, if the student is not able to get passing marks in that particular subject in
the first attempt then he or she can appear for the second chance which comes in March month and in that they can get passing marks, in case they are still not able to manage to get passing marks in that particular subject then they can appear for the third chance in which they can score passing marks and move ahead with further education but if in thrid chance also they were able to get passing marks then they need to reappear for the class from CBSE or they can do the same from National Institute of Open School.
|Inquiry||Tel. 011-22509256, 22509257, 22509258, 22509259|
|CBSE Helpline Number||1800-11-8002|
How to fill Online CBSE Compartment or Re-appearance form 2022
- Students can visit the official website of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in
- After going to a website they can search for CBSE compartment form 2022 and can click on this form.
- After opening this form, they need to fill this form carefully, without making any mistakes.
- After this, they need to upload a passport size photograph that has your scanned signature too.
- After which they can make payment digitally by debit card, credit card, or net banking and can collect the online receipt of filling the fee.
- After this students need to download the confirmation page or the receipt and need to take a printout of the same.
- After all this, they need to send a photocopy of the same to the regional CBSE office and can also send the original DD in case if you are paying the fee through demand draft.
- Candidates CBSE Date Sheet 2022 PDF Download by the given link.