Brihan Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023
Mumbai Municipal Corporation has announced new BMC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Professor posts. Mumbai Municipal Corporation has launched an official website through which citizens can apply. Anyone who wants to apply can apply online by clicking on the given link, www.portal.mcgm.gov.in By clicking on this link you can fill out the application form and submit the form online. A total of 149 vacancies have been announced by the Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) Recruitment Board, Mumbai in February 2023 advertisement. The last date for submission of the application is 26 February 2023. Whoever wants to get the latest updates of BMC Recruitment 2023. Through this article, we will inform that person about all the information related to it, such as the eligibility of the application, and all the information related to the examination, and complete information will be given in this article.
BMC Recruitment 2023
The latest official notice for BMC Recruitment 2023 has been posted on the website of BMC, which is located at https://portal.mcgm.gov.in/. Eligible applicants are requested for 149 vacancies through online mode. The last date to apply online for BMC Recruitment is 26 February 2023 and interested applicants still have time to do so. So whoever wants to apply for BMC Recruitment can go and apply now. Under this BMC Recruitment 2023, Head Clerk / Inspector / Community Organizer, Hardware and Networking Engineer, Station Fire Officer, Assistant Hardware and Networking Engineer, Sanitary Sub-Inspector, Junior Clerk, Assistant Programmer and System Analyst, Fireman, Senior Fireman, Junior Clerk You can apply for the posts of Junior Security Assistant, Junior Operator, Technical Assistant (Civil), Medical Officer, Gynecologist, Pediatrician, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician, Female Health Worker, Multi-Purpose Health Worker.
Highlights of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023
|Department||Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation|
|Exam Name||BMC Recruitment 2023|
|Total No of Posts||149 Posts|
|Application Deadline||February 26, 2023|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting, Written Exam|
Post wise Vacancies
|Recruitment Name||Total Vacancies|
|Station Fire Officer||01|
|Hardware and Networking Engineer||01|
|Assistant Hardware and Networking Engineer||01|
|Sanitary Sub Inspector||10|
|Assistant Programmer and System Analyst||03|
|Junior Clerk cum Junior Security Assistant||16|
|Female Health Worker||20|
|Multi-Purpose Health Worker||05|
Eligibility Criteria for BMC Recruitment Notification 2023
- It is mandatory for the person who wants to apply for this to be registered with the Maharashtra Medical Council. Along with this, it is mandatory for the person to have a postgraduate degree in the relevant discipline from the university.
- To apply, it is mandatory for a person to have three years of teaching experience in the form of a recognized medical college.
- To apply under BMC Recruitment Notification 2023, the candidate’s age should be between 18 to 38 years.
|Starting date to apply||February 1, 2023|
|Last date to apply||February 26, 2023|
How to Apply Online for BMC Recruitment 2023?
Both the official website and the Direct Apply Online link provided below are the places where interested and eligible applicants for BMC Recruitment 2023 can submit their online applications. For BMC Recruitment 2023, BMC has issued an online call for applications from eligible applicants. The application deadline is February 26, 2023. To prevent the last-minute rush, it is advised that the candidates submit their applications well in advance.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
FAQs – BMC Recruitment 2023
What is the full form of BMC?
- The full form of BMC is Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation.
What is the official website of BMC?
- BMC’s official website is portal.mcgm.gov.in.
How to Apply for BMC Govt Jobs 2023?
- Visit the official website of BMC to apply.
- Find the BMC Recruitment Notification for which you want to apply.
- Then, click on the Register or Apply Now button to get the online form.
- Click on any job notification you want to apply for.
- fill out the application form, pay the fee, and submit the form.