High Court of Andhra Pradesh Vacancy 2023 Online Form, Last Date
AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus @hc.ap.nic.in. AP High Court is finally coming up with the recruitment process in which they are going to recruit candidates for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division). In this recruitment post, all the candidates who are eligible can make their application process. This recruitment process is a golden chance for all those Candidates who were waiting for the judicial service process of recruitment to get started. With the help of this notification, all these candidates will be able to make the application process from the official web portal after getting fit in the eligibility criteria of this recruitment process.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Exam Date
In this recruitment process, Andhra Pradesh High Court is going to recruit candidates for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) to which all the eligible applicants are invited to make the application process. Through this recruitment process, Andhra Pradesh High Court is coming up with the recruitment of 68 total vacancies. This recruitment process has been started by the Andhra Pradesh for the Uttar Pradesh state on which all the eligible candidates can make their application process. All those who are interested in making their application process for the same are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we will be talking all about this recruitment process from the eligibility criteria to document recruitment or any other necessary information of this recruitment process. In this recruitment process, Candidates can make the application till the 2nd of January and get into the recruitment process after which they can make their dream to be converted into reality.
High Court of AP Civil Judge 68 Vacancy 2023 @hc.ap.nic.in
But before that, there are a few things or highlights of this recruitment process which one should know mandatory which are-
- Organization Name – Andhra Pradesh High Court
- Post Name – Civil Judge Posts
- No of posts – 68
- Job Location – New Delhi
- Category – Sarkari Naukri
- Mode of Application – Online
- Selection Process- Computer Based Test, Written Examination then Viva-Voce and Merit List
- Official website – hc.ap.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Education, Age, Selection, Etc
To make the application process candidate need to get fit in the eligibility criteria first otherwise their application will get rejected by the board. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are –
- The applicant needs to be of a minimum age of 35 years for this recruitment process.
- The applicant needs to be of the maximum age of 48 years for this recruitment process.
- Applicants need to fit in the age criteria by the 3rd December 2020.
- The age relaxation will be provided by the selection board in some special cases such as or the candidate belonging from the SC, ST, and OBC categories.
- The applicant needs to be a citizen of India for this recruitment process.
- The applicant needs to have a bachelor’s degree in law with practicing experience as an advocate for not less than 3 years for the Direct recruitment selection process.
- The applicant needs to have a bachelor’s degree in law with the required practicing experience as an advocate from any recognized board or University which is registered under the government of India.
- (SC/ST) Andhra Pradesh Candidates Pay Rs. 400/- plus Transaction Charges
- All Other Candidates Pay Rs. 800/- plus Transaction Charges
In this recruitment process, selection of the candidate will be made with the help of a few stages which are-
- the First candidate will be tested based on screening and then they will be asked to give the Computer-based test which is based on the objective type questions.
- After clearing this examination selected candidates will be called by the board to give a written examination.
- This written examination will be based on Civil Laws, Criminal Laws, and English Translation.
- After clearing this selected candidates will be called for the Viva-voce process.
- After this, the final selection of the candidate will be based on the Merit List.
- The result of this merit list declaration or the selection process will be made on the official web portal of the AP High Court.
Pay Scale/Pay Band/Perk/Salary Slip
- Rs 27,700 – 44,770 per Month.
Post wise Vacancy 2023
|Category||Direct Recruitment||Transfer Recruitment|
AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Dates 2023 Last Dates
In this recruitment process, there are few important dates which need to be known by the applicants which are-
- The announcement of this recruitment process will be made on- Notified Soon
- The application process of this recruitment process will start from – Update Soon
- The application process will end on the – To Be Notified
- The date of the computer-based examination – Update Soon
- The date of the Written examination – Update Soon
- The availability of the admit card will start from – Update Soon
Some Important Documents
In this recruitment, process the candidate need to have some documents requirement necessary which are-
- Recent passport size photograph
- Metric Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate – if applicable
- Experience Certificate
- NOC from the present employer – If applicable
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
How To Apply Online To Fill AP High Court Civil Judge Application Form 2023
After fitting in the eligibility criteria Candidates can make the application process for this recruitment process from the online web portal of this recruitment process or in case of any doubt they can make it by following few simple steps online which are-
- First candidates need to visit the official website of this recruitment process.
- After reaching the official web portal candidates need to click on the notification PDF for the recruitment process.
- After this, they need to read the notification carefully and then they need to click on the apply now button available on the screen.
- After this, they will get a form on their screen, and in that, they need to fill in all the asked details carefully without making any mistake in the form.
- The then-candidate needs to upload the scan copy of the documents asked in the form along with the signature and recent passport size photograph.
- After this, they need to click on the submit button and then they need to pay the application fee online for the same through Net banking, Credit card, or Debit card option.
- After this applicants can also take the printout of the application for future reference.