Agneepath Bharti 2023 Online Apply
The Agneepath scheme has been started by the government for those who want to join the Indian civilian army. Civilians will be recruited into the army for 4 years. So friends today we will tell you through this article what is Agneepath Recruitment Scheme 2023 is. Along with this, you will get information about the purpose of the scheme, benefits, eligibility, documents required, the application process, etc. So, friends, we request you to read this article related to our Agneepath Recruitment 2023 of ours till the end.
Agneepath Agniveer Vacancy 2023
This scheme has been started by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh Ji on 14 June 2023 through the Cabinet Committee. Under this scheme, youth will be recruited in the Army, Air Force, and Navy for 4 years. The brave youth who applies for this scheme will be named Agniveer. Agneepath’s scheme will prove to be very beneficial for those youth who want to fulfill their dream by joining the army.
The problem of unemployment will also end through the Agneepath scheme because maximum youth will also be employed under this scheme. Under this scheme, youth will also be disciplined and trained, which will prove to be the reason for their success. The total age of the youth applying for the Agneepath scheme by the government has been fixed from 17.5 to 23 years.
Some Short Points Highlights of Agneepath Bharti Exam 2023
|Name the Recruitment Board||Indian Army|
|Exam Name||Agneepath Yojana Exam 2023|
|Registration Start from||Update soon|
|Last Date to Online Apply||Update soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Examination Based|
|Fee||Refer to the advt|
The objective of the Agneepath Scheme 2023?
Through this scheme, the dream of the youth is to be fulfilled who want to join the army. Under this scheme, youth will get high skills and discipline, which will prove to be the reason for their success. Through the Agneepath scheme, youth will also increase to protect our country, along with this the problem of unemployment in our country will also end because many citizens will get employment under this scheme. It was also announced by the government that the age of youth would be raised to 26 years in the operation of this scheme. The people who take advantage of the scheme have been named Agniveer, based on which Agniveer will be self-reliant and capable.
The ‘Agnipath’ scheme approved by the CCS chaired by Prime Minister Shri @narendramodi is a truly transformative reform which will enhance the combat potential of the Armed Forces, with younger profile and technologically adept soldiers. #BharatKeAgniveer pic.twitter.com/2NI2LMiYVV
— Rajnath Singh (@rajnathsingh) June 14, 2022
Benefits and Features of the Agneepath Yojana 2023?
- As we have told you that this scheme has been started by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh.
- This scheme is very beneficial for the growth of the youth who protect our country.
- Because under this scheme, a large number of Army, Air Force, and Navy have been recruited in all three branches.
- Under the Agneepath scheme, youth have been taken for 4 years.
- This scheme will mentor and train our youth which will be the reason for their success.
- Under this scheme, youth will become self-reliant and capable.
- The permission to start the Agneepath scheme has been given by the Cabinet Committee on 14 June 2023.
- Under this scheme, Agniveers will be provided the same equality and same opportunity.
- This scheme will also end the problem of unemployment in our country which has become a very serious problem of our country.
- Under this scheme, Agniveers will be selected physically and mentally.
- It has been told by the government that the age of the youth applying for the scheme should be 17.5 to 23.
- Because a lot of youth have been recruited under this scheme, the economic condition of the citizens will also improve under those youths.
- If Agniveer dies while in service, then life insurance of 44 lakhs will be provided by the government.
- After the completion of four years, the youth will get their deposit and will be given a credit card and skill certificate for pursuing higher education.
Organization Names of Agneepath Recruitment
- Join Indian Army
- Indian Navy
- Indian Air Force
Eligibility Criteria for Agneepath 46000 Recruitment 2023
- Applicant’s age should be 17.5 to 23 years to apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- To take advantage of the Agneepath scheme, you must have the necessary documents mentioned below.
- The educational qualification of the young man is 10th or 12th pass.
Departmental & Post-wise Qualifications
|Soldier General Duty||SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate.No%required if higher qualification.|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/Intermediate exam Non-Matricpassed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. Now eight age for higher qualification.|
|SoldierClerk / StoreKeeper Technical||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in any stream(Arts, Commerce, Science)with 50% marks in aggregate and min40% in each subject. Weightage for higher qualification.|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with min 50% mark in aggregate and min40% in each subject. Now eight age for higher qualification.|
|(i) GeneralDuties||Non -Matric|
|(ii) Specified Duties||Non-Matric|
- 1st year- Rs. 30,000 per month
- 2nd year- Rs. 33,000 per month
- 3rd year- Rs. 36,500 per month
- 4th year- Rs. 40,000 per month
Complete Details about Salary
|Agneepath Recruitment 2023 Salary (Monthly Contribution)|
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In Hand
|Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund
|Contribution to corpus
fund by GoI
|1st Year||Rs. 30000||Rs. 21000||Rs. 9000||Rs. 9000|
|2nd Year||Rs. 33000||Rs. 23100||Rs. 9900||Rs. 9900|
|3rd Year||Rs. 36500||Rs. 25580||Rs. 10950||Rs. 10950|
|4th Year||Rs. 40000||Rs. 28000||Rs. 12000||Rs. 12000|
Physical Eligibility for Agneepath Recruitment
- Group I
- Running 1.6 Km in 5 Min 30 Second
- Pull-Ups 10 Times
- Group II
- Running 1.6 Km in 5 Min 45 Second
- Pull-Ups 6-9 Times
Documents Required to apply
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Medical certificate
- Age certificate
- Passport size photo
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- 10th or 12th mark sheet
What is the process to apply for Agneepath Yojana?
This scheme has been started but till now the information about the process of applying under the scheme has not been given by the government. To take advantage of the scheme, the official website will be launched under which you will be able to apply. So friends, if you want to apply for the Agneepath scheme, then you will have to wait a bit, as soon as the information related to this will be shared by the government, we will tell you under this article, so we request you to stay connected with us.
Organization wise Agneepath Exam Dates 2023
|Indian Army||Indian Navy||Air Force|
|Notification Release Date||20th June 2023||21st June 2023||20th June 2023|
|Apply Online Dates||July 2023||15th -30 July 2023||24th June to 5th July 2023|
|Examination||20th July 2023 onwards||21st July 2023 onwards||24th July 2023 onwards|
|First Batch of Agniveer||December 2023||December 2023||December 2023|
|Training Dates||30th December 2023 onwards||30th December 2023 onwards||30th December 2023 onwards|
How to Apply Online to fill Agneepath Agniveer Bharti Application Form 2023
- Dear Job Seekers, First of All, Read Kindly Check Out This Article Carefully.
- Now, Aspirants Visit the Official Website of the Organization of Indian Army, Navy, or Airforce Organization which is Given below the link.
- Click on the Same link in New Window in Your Browsers as per your use.
- Find the Official Notification in the form of a pdf regarding Agnipath Agniveer Soldier Posts.
- Download It and Read Carefully Step by Steps Before Apply Online.
- After Successfully Reading Notification Pdf, Check You are Eligible or Not for Agneepath Recruitment Upcoming Vacancy 2023.
- Now, Click on the “Apply Online” to fill Agneepath Scheme Application Form.
- Fill in All Required Detail such as Name, DOB, Email, Mobile No, Address, Qualifications Detail, Age, Exam Centre, District Etc.
- Upload the Documents like Passport Size Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression for Male candidates, Right Thumb Impression for Female Candidates, etc.
- Click on the Pay Online Agneepath Jobs Registration Form 2023 Fees and Choose Your Payment Method Online or Offline as per your easiness.
- After Successfully Completing The Payment, Candidates Click on the Final Submission Button.
- Take a Print Out of Agneepath Vacancy 2023 in Pdf and Wait for Further Instructions.
Note: Applicants this is a great opportunity to join Agniveer Scheme. Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Online Application started now. Candidates who want to join the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force Department can fill out their registration form before the last date of application submission. Official Website is activated the apply online direct link to fill Agnipath/Agniveer Recruitment 2023. for more details like admit card, syllabus, preparation tips, Exam Dates, Sarkari Result, etc, visit the official web portal.
|Apply Online to Join the Indian Army||Click Here|
|Online Apply to Indian Navy||Apply Link|
|Indian Air Force Online Form||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|